Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Default Trap Damage Formula?

A bit of strange question but I'm not exactly too sure how trap damage works in general and how it's calculated. It's vague on how it works but I have a small idea what Tool Mastery and Upper Trap Custom works with it, what is it's base damage?

It's loldontdoit/(trapssuck+whatrucrazy?)
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

well it totally ignores your R-Atk, pretty sure

if it works like the portable games it would explain why they are weak

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

from jp wiki+google translate
    I set up a trap to launch the enemy

They consume one the upper trap, set up a trap With
    You can detonate skill re-use after installation, it will explode in 20 seconds elapsed
    By specifications change of 9/12, it is now can not detonate If you do not wait three seconds after installation
    There is to be immediately start automatically from time to time after installation
    Damage by explosion three times while launch the surrounding enemies at the time of the explosion
    Damage to receive compensation by skill and shooting power, the workmanship correction
    Attribute values ​​of the weapon does not affect, Week Hong advance is also not applicable
    Damage per one in the absence of skills and correction attribute almost equal to Lv14 sneak shooter. It is estimated that a 280 × 3 about the PA power conversion.
    The kick out the incredible moment firepower and caramel a sneak shooter recast time and time to trigger.
    By the way Gau~onda damage or contain only one also originally part of the damage part of the shield does not turn on.
    Thermal power is very high, but it felt slightly because of weakness does not bring in only 10 and the time lag to the installation-explosive, but I entwined with the PA in recovery waiting and saving of PP of the Week Barrett loaded in the boss battles, etc. I play an active part unexpectedly when you use.
    So if you does not make the subject fighting with an emphasis on attack at rest, and to adopt here instead of standing snipe also find this?

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    It's loldontdoit/(trapssuck+whatrucrazy?)
    Helpful...

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    snip
    Totally forgot about the JP wiki actually. I'll spend some more time digging up info on there. Thanks anyway.

I enjoyed traps until it was... I think the subclass update that they introduced a decently sized cooldown on placement and triggering traps. I don't even know why they thought that was a good idea. Traps were niche at best, now they're just a goddamn hassle to even bother with.

Remember that one video of the one Ranger who used all of his traps on one downed Ragne's WB'd core and people thought that was pretty neat but still largely useless?

I liked that video...
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Quote Originally Posted by HFlowen View Post
    I enjoyed traps until it was... I think the subclass update that they introduced a decently sized cooldown on placement and triggering traps. I don't even know why they thought that was a good idea. Traps were niche at best, now they're just a goddamn hassle to even bother with.
    I knew something was strange. I recently started playing again and I haven't played since before the Subclass update. I don't remember traps being that slow. You still playing Flowen?