Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by martinmeegan View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem handing in the latest TACO to Klotho after completion? All others payout fine but despite this one being marked as completed it never clears or pays out regardless of the difficulty you've done.
    Klotho gives a Grinder upon completion, yes?

Is your inventory full*? Were you carrying 99 Grinders around for some incomprehensible reason**?

*This happened to me.

**This happened to my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    That's not the fault of the patch. It's a known issue that SOJ is trying to fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    I can confirm you're mistaken. I just ran an update check without the english patch installed and I still ended up downloading an update. 60mb no less. Next time before you assert claims like that, try restoring your backup and THEN run your crc check.

This is the second time that sega has had this problem and it affects the JP population as much as the EN.
    Okay then, sorry for jumping the gun. I honestly wasn't sure what else to do besides remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigafreak View Post
    Klotho gives a Grinder upon completion, yes?

Is your inventory full*? Were you carrying 99 Grinders around for some incomprehensible reason**?

*This happened to me.

**This happened to my friend.
    Yes. I am indeed a complete numpty. However, in my defense, with the English patch you don't get the message to tell you that you have no more room in your inventory for grinders and I hadn't realised I even had 99 of the things on me. I only got the message when I restored back to default.

Not much of an excuse for my stupidity but it's the one I'm using all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by martinmeegan View Post
    However, in my defense, with the English patch you don't get the message to tell you that you have no more room in your inventory for grinders and I hadn't realised I even had 99 of the things on me.
    Uh...

Don't you normally get a message that's something along the lines of "Couldn't accept the reward because your inventory is full. Open up some space in your inventory and try again." when you try to turn in a Client Order that awards an item you're maxed out on? I mean, sure, it doesn't tell you which one, but even then, that should be a good indication that you should double-check what your client is trying to give you.

Heck, people used to have this problem with Echo and Philia all the time because they gave out Dimates for one or two of their Client Orders.

If you meant to say that the message doesn't pop up period, then I'll have to do some testing, because I'm quite certain that there's supposed to be some kind of "inventory full" pop-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    Uh...

Don't you normally get a message that's something along the lines of "Couldn't accept the reward because your inventory is full. Open up some space in your inventory and try again." when you try to turn in a Client Order that awards an item you're maxed out on? I mean, sure, it doesn't tell you which one, but even then, that should be a good indication that you should double-check what your client is trying to give you.

Heck, people used to have this problem with Echo and Philia all the time because they gave out Dimates for one or two of their Client Orders.

If you meant to say that the message doesn't pop up period, then I'll have to do some testing, because I'm quite certain that there's supposed to be some kind of "inventory full" pop-up.
    Yeah that's exactly what happened.

Without the patch I got a big fat message across the middle of the screen which I took to mean "Oi dopey, your inventory is full. Make some room and then I'll give you your money you plumb!"

However, with the patch there was no message and it would just fire back to the list. Doesn't alter the fact that I was still being dozey numpty though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    The English patch removes a couple of those banners from the game. Specifically, that inventory full one, and the one which says "Complete this E-Trial to clear the quest" one (unless they got fixed since I stopped using the EN Patch).

Personally I prefer the banners to be gone... I remember when the "You have received a reward from x order" was bugged in the first revision; was so much easier to hand in many COs. x.x

Being able to accept only 20 quests is a joke~

Too lazy to drop the 20 rare monster quests to do quests that I can actually complete. 40 for premium is just as bad~

For the love of Rock's mohawk, can we please get a separate inventory for quest based items? Remember pocket monsters? The backpack you get in that game is more versatile than cutting edge futuristic space backpacks in this game.
    Last edited by ~Aya~; Apr 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

For the love of Rock's mohawk, can we please get a separate inventory for quest based items? Remember pocket monsters? The backpack you get in that game is more versatile than cutting edge futuristic space backpacks.
    Quote of the day.

You ask too much from Sega. That's like Asking OMGItzAndre to stop dropping combos, it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    For the love of Rock's mohawk, can we please get a separate inventory for quest based items? Remember pocket monsters? The backpack you get in that game is more versatile than cutting edge futuristic space backpacks in this game.
    Not in the original Game Boy versions, no. Your inventory was 20 items max, including any key items you decided to carry with you. And once you're done with a key item, it occupies one of your 100 storage slots forever and ever because you can't get rid of them.

I do not miss the retro days. The retro days can go chew on a rock.

Besides, there is an Event Items inventory. Press Escape, mouseover the bag icon on the far left, click the bottom option (Event Items). All the licenses you got from Koffie are there, as are the NPC partner cards and story quest items. Right now I'm lugging around 38 items in it: 24 different licenses, 11 NPC partner cards, my PC Login Proof, the scrap of cloth from Lillipa, and the first Axis fragment. If it all had to share with my regular inventory, I could carry... 4 weapons, 3 Units, my clothes, Mono/Di/Trimates, aaaand Telepipes. And then have no room left for loot or Client Order items. ...If I were a Cast, I'd have to forego the Monomates and Dimates, too, so I could carry my arms and legs. o.o