Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSU

Default PSU

I want to play again... know what i mean? GUMMY BEARS!

*to the googlemachine*

Quote Originally Posted by Meyfei View Post
    I want to play again... know what i mean? GUMMY BEARS!

*to the googlemachine*
    your best possibility is the ps2 console & Xbox 360. I seen many gamers manage to play on there PC but that only because they purchase it at the time when Sega still supporting the game. but if you are wanting to play the AOTI only solution is the only info I know is your best bet is buy the game for ps2 console or search on Google for the ISO for the ps2 emulator for AOTI offline:Ambition of the Illuminus be sure you have a good gaming PC when dealing with PS2 emulator
    Last edited by JCGamer; Apr 26, 2013 at 11:05 PM.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Your best bet is AOTI offline for PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    Your best bet is AOTI offline for PC.
    ?? really u still can play the psu aoti on pc ?? how that can be possible if Sega removed the offline PC version for psu aoti and I was told by many gamers here on psoworld forum told me and by many other that Sega of Japan closed PSU AOTI for the pc and the only thing you could play by Xbox 360 offline story mode and for ps2 version they had to buy psu aoti offline story ps2 disc *jc thinking* did I misinform about this ?
    Last edited by JCGamer; Apr 27, 2013 at 03:50 AM.

I once had PSU V1 for PC (english) but it's long gone. I suppose i could find AOTI iso, there is one right? and install via daemon tools

Quote Originally Posted by JCGamer View Post
    ?? really u still can play the psu aoti on pc ?? how that can be possible if Sega removed the offline PC version for psu aoti and I was told by many gamers here on psoworld forum told me and by many other that Sega of Japan closed PSU AOTI for the pc and the only thing you could play by Xbox 360 offline story mode and for ps2 version they had to buy psu aoti offline story ps2 disc *jc thinking* did I misinform about this ?

I play it all the time! lol

Some things you see in the videos are not actually part of the offline version of AOTI btw! For example, Masterforce, Rutsularods, Pushans, EGM Bukra (the wand), and even Black Nest. There's actually a lot of stuff being added to the offline, with mods. Using mods and cheat engine goes a long way in giving you the best possible offline PSU experience! lulz

Some things you see in the videos are not actually part of the offline version of AOTI btw! For example, Masterforce, Rutsularods, Pushans, EGM Bukra (the wand), and even Black Nest. There's actually a lot of stuff being added to the offline, with mods. Using mods and cheat engine goes a long way in giving you the best possible offline PSU experience! lulz

PSU Offline AOTI: Black Nest A - Masterforce solo - YouTube

PSU AOTI Offline White Beast S "Masterforce" solo 5:17 - YouTube
    I would love to, if I could find an offline client for pc to download.

PSU Offline AOTI: Black Nest A - Masterforce solo - YouTube

PSU AOTI Offline White Beast S "Masterforce" solo 5:17 - YouTube
    like Lostbob117 was saying. how can we manage to get offline pc version. I mean that cool that your showing off your video but the MAIN question is HOW do we manage to get it ?? please dont avoid the question where will be a very safe way to get this game AS you claim. where can we all get it BTW also where are these so called modded are located as well. remember most everyone want replay the psu. but not everyone knows the knowledge location or how do it right. will you like share this knowledge with us or avoid this topic
    Last edited by JCGamer; May 1, 2013 at 10:58 AM.

like Lostbob117 was saying. how can we manage to get offline pc version. I mean that cool that your showing off your video but the MAIN question is HOW do we manage to get it ?? please dont avoid the question where will be a very safe way to get this game AS you claim. where can we all get it BTW also where are these so called modded are located as well. remember most everyone want replay the psu. but not everyone knows the knowledge location or how do it right. will you like share this knowledge with us or avoid this topic
    The mods are at the same place the pso2 English Patch is at. But I would like a spot where I can download psu offline.

I mean that cool that your showing off your video but the MAIN question is HOW do we manage to get it ??
    For the game, your guess is as good as mine. I use the Japanese free download that was used to play on the Japanese server. It's no longer available. You will most likely have to buy the game for PC on Ebay, Gamestop if your lucky, or get it by other questionable means.

please dont avoid the question
    To be honest, I really should. You may not see it, but you're actually being a little rude. I understand you want to play it, but they way you're going about trying to get information on it is just wrong.

where will be a very safe way to get this game AS you claim.
    Can you show me where I claim to have a safe way to get the game? "Please don't avoid the question."

will you like share this knowledge with us or avoid this topic
    Avoid the topic? Why would I have to do that? This is a pubic forum. I can post freely, and in any thread I want. I don't have to answer any questions I get, unless I want to.
    Last edited by Midori Oku; May 1, 2013 at 03:44 PM.