Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSO

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Meyfei is currently playing on MOD EDIT since MOD EDIT antihack.dll constantly closes his shit.
    Is that server close to the original PSOBB then? Or is it like some of the others, but not like the big one?
    Last edited by AlexCraig; May 31, 2013 at 07:18 PM.

There are a few modifications done on the server. There's 2x XP and unlimited mag feeding. Plus there are some GM crafted equipment as well to replace what's considered trash rares. (for example; the 5th anniversary double saber has been changed into what we call Celes Doubles. It has a Charge special)

However; we don't have a working C-Mode; so we're working on a way to get S-Rank weapons without the use of C-Mode. If you have a S-Rank; you can transfer that over (read the forums for the details)

PM me if you want further details.

They certainly do have changes, a lot that I would call game breaking. It's a shame there isn't a way to get cmode working there either as I think it's a big part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    There are a few modifications done on the server. There's 2x XP and unlimited mag feeding. Plus there are some GM crafted equipment as well to replace what's considered trash rares. (for example; the 5th anniversary double saber has been changed into what we call Celes Doubles. It has a Charge special)

However; we don't have a working C-Mode; so we're working on a way to get S-Rank weapons without the use of C-Mode. If you have a S-Rank; you can transfer that over (read the forums for the details)

PM me if you want further details.
    u say u can get S rank with out doin c-mode omg how that work o.o

He said they are working on a way to get S-ranks outside of cmode. So far it doesn't sound like they have found a way to implement it as a drop or obtainable otherwise.

go on the main serv with a group of Cmoder's and obtain an S-rank, then request the characters transferred with proof of legitimately obtained S-ranks and they may consider it. refer to the character transfer guide in the forum. It'll explain in detail.

That generally is what i gathered when i read it. I never bothered doing a transfer, sounds like a hassle since i have more proof pics lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyfei View Post
    go on the main serv with a group of Cmoder's and obtain an S-rank, then request the characters transferred with proof of legitimately obtained S-ranks and they may consider it. refer to the character transfer guide in the forum. It'll explain in detail.

That generally is what i gathered when i read it. I never bothered doing a transfer, sounds like a hassle since i have more proof pics lol.
    WOW what you mean that if I had a character from old main sega server and show them some picture of all the item and wep and armor they able to do that *jc bit confuse* but then agian I see what you mean by is too mush hassle
    btw Meyfei I just register with them so Im lv.1 atm XD.

I've been busy lately so i haven't been online on PSO. But if i do get back on i'll drop you a PM
    I think the transfer is from Mr.Antihackserver to them.