Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSO

Default PSO

So i'm kinda skeptical about the changes... Simply looking for a yes or no answer.

We stuck with this one as the primary High Pop server?
    Really wanted to get back into playing a bit and such, but want a Normal untouched server.

No there are more around.
    As for the "untouched", that may be a tad hard to find, probably it's best you grab the software and make your own server, that way you can have the same conditions, if you plan on playing with others then the servers available often have changes, it may be exp multipliers, different drop rates and so on.

To my knowledge there are no more vanilla BB servers around, all of them have some kind of change, admittedly a lot of them positive such as common bank. I think the closest you can find to vanilla is the server that AlexCraig plays/played on while the BB server with the most changes and largest population would be Scht.

And if you do decide to jump ship to that particular server; I to play on that server as well. If you see me online, give me a holler and I'll help you out.

Honestly, I can get back into this game anytime so long as I have a consistent group to play with. I really despise the recent changes that Scht has made to the game but I can overlook them if I don't have to play with the random people there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Honestly, I can get back into this game anytime so long as I have a consistent group to play with. I really despise the recent changes that Scht has made to the game but I can overlook them if I don't have to play with the random people there.
    Dongra in general none of the Private server not gonna be like the original official Sega server of pso & psobb and for those who control & make a private server for psobb in general. they control the drop rate,etc and modification to the game its self and many problem to be dealing with. eden its ghost town and drop rate & exp are modded not like the real deal, Scht its a scam server on donation & problem and Ultima PSOBB to many problem on bank bugs and etc character account bug issue & same share result on eden. that why many of us stick with emulators, Dreamcast, GameCube and PC pso v2 offline version that its close from being real. but also its your call man you ether live with it or don't deal with it at all

also I have to agree 100% with DC_PLAYER because running a private server take a lot of work and a lot programing and understanding the issue with bug problem. but that a risk your gonna have to face
    Last edited by JCGamer; Apr 27, 2013 at 03:24 AM.

The thing is that this game doesn't do much for me without a population and that pretty much leaves Blue Burst as my option. I can play on the servers but I just don't agree with the changes they all make, particularly Scht's new weapons and the decision to remove quest rewards without an alternative way to get the items they removed.

At least the big one used to be more or less pure until the admin decided to let people who aren't admins make administrative decisions. I got a pretty good laugh at the ridiculous downspiral that occurred to try and keep people from flocking to PSO2.

On one hand it sucks to see a good game like PSO start to die, but I feel that the administators were only killing it faster by injecting content all over the place. The way I see it is if people are playing after 10 years they must be doing it for a reason, why mess it up?

At least I still have my gamecube for the occasional fabled splitscreen session.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    The thing is that this game doesn't do much for me without a population and that pretty much leaves Blue Burst as my option. I can play on the servers but I just don't agree with the changes they all make, particularly Scht's new weapons and the decision to remove quest rewards without an alternative way to get the items they removed.
    well you can always just settle with the offline version of pso if that your choose or what ever make u happy right ? ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    At least the big one used to be more or less pure until the admin decided to let people who aren't admins make administrative decisions. I got a pretty good laugh at the ridiculous downspiral that occurred to try and keep people from flocking to PSO2.

On one hand it sucks to see a good game like PSO start to die, but I feel that the administators were only killing it faster by injecting content all over the place. The way I see it is if people are playing after 10 years they must be doing it for a reason, why mess it up?

At least I still have my gamecube for the occasional fabled splitscreen session.
    Indeed why mess its up indeed but in this case they will always gonna mess thing up regardless of the issue. they are known to tamper with anything or everything when come down to it and there nothing we can do about it and wont be like real thing don't you agree ?