Page 1 of 30 123411 ... LastLast

Default Obligatory Class Tier List Thread

I think it's about time to open this can of worms, along with "You know you're addicted to PSO2 when..."

But there's no PvP, so how can there be tiers?? Well, there's still a competitive aspect whether in co-op or head-to-head, and there's obviously a difference in effectiveness between the classes, even if it isn't significant or you just think it makes no difference.

The classes are not ranked within tiers, they're simply ordered by Striking->Ranged->Technique.

Standalone Classes:
    Spoiler!

Main/Sub Combos:
    Spoiler!

Anyway this is how I see it, so tell me I'm wrong for 100 pages before this thing can become official.

Think Ra/Hu should be God tier? Gu/Ra and Te/Fo mid? Your favorite low tier combo is actually really good? Let's discuss.

Default inb4shytstorm

Spoiler!

I'd personally swap Ranger and Hunter in the Standalone category~ I can't play Hunter even remotely well, but those that do utterly raep.
    Last edited by Dhylec; May 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM.

You forgot to add to the list "RA/GU".

As for tiers, i cant say. But i do aim to be a GU/RA once I get a Flame Visit (impliyng I'll get one).

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Yes.. hunter needs to be in top.. i am not great at it but since practice.. im now able to kill most monsters before a ranger or fo can start attacking.. or they eill use pa or charge spell and I will watch it hit the enemy that is already dead.. AB11+ does this for me.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Melee is far better than FO overall now.

Only bad melee players don't realise this.

Stand-alone, I can't remember all that well, but Hunter is kinda...eh without the fighter sub to back it up. So this list is okay.

But Hu/fi vice versa, should be in top tier.

Well...in most cases melee should be better than FO.

FOs should usually have great AOE damage, imo. Although...overend kinda murders it.
    Within the time of overend...a FO could kill a group of enemies if pro enough...
    Last edited by Shirai; Apr 29, 2013 at 07:18 PM.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Ohhhhhh God, I don't wanna start treating this like some fighting game. I'll just go do my own thing
    PSO2 char
    ゆかり・ルルキア - Fighter/Force Newman(F)
    ライアク - Force/Techer Newman(M)
    RAH-犀 - Hunter/??? Cast(M)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Stand-alone, I can't remember all that well, but Hunter is kinda...eh without the fighter sub to back it up. So this list is okay.

But Hu/fi vice versa, should be in top tier.

Well...in most cases melee should be better than FO.

FOs should usually have great AOE damage, imo. Although...overend kinda murders it.
    Within the time of overend...a FO could kill a group of enemies if pro enough...

I just wish OE wasn't so slow.... I dont even use it anymore ;o;.. kinda became meh after using spear/DS
    Last edited by ~Aya~; Apr 29, 2013 at 07:23 PM.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Anyway this is how I see it, so tell me I'm wrong for 100 pages before this thing can become official.
    Someone sure is displaying some confidence

Fighter isn't a whole tier under hunter imo. Actually, raise every class under hunter by a tier and I'm fine with this one.

Also tiers should be ordered. At least the top ones. Otherwise that list is relatively worthless.

Haven't be playing anything else than Hu/Fi-Fi/Hu for a while, so I can't really say anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    You forgot to add to the list "RA/GU".

As for tiers, i cant say. But i do aim to be a GU/RA once I get a Flame Visit (impliyng I'll get one).
    Oh, I had it in there at one point, but I think I was moving it somewhere and lost it. Probably had it in mid tier.

Hunter as best class, though? I know their damage is amazing, but range and mobility are still a problem, despite using PAs and Step Attack to run slightly faster.