Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Weapon requirement stats?

I am new to the game and I am having a big problem understanding my stats. I am a level 18 ranger and when I look under character info, it says I have 510 R-ATK, but when I try to equip weapons it says I only have 285 R-ATK. I don't have any items that are detracting from R-ATK (as far as I know). I meet all the other requirements (as far as I can see) on the items I want to equip, yet they are still grey in my inventory. This is blocking me from using a lot of weapons I need to use. I assume there must be something I am not doing. Also, how do I use items in my "other" inventory (mines in particular). It won't let me put them in my subpallet or use them.

It's your modified stats meaning it includes gear and any direct modifiers like Shifta Drink and the photon tree support effect. AFAIK, the only way to check your base stats is to look at weapons you can use and it'll show it there.

Quick note: Mag stats and Skill Tree Atk Up skills boost your base stats.

What should I fee the mag in particular to boost my R-ATK stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Rulp View Post
    What should I fee the mag in particular to boost my R-ATK stats?
    guns, guns, and lots of guns~
    Rifles, Launchers, and Twin Machine Guns work best for R-aTK

in addition, it also add Dexterity (Ability) stat, I personally add both R-ATk and DEX. But if you want R-AtK only, you can decrease the DEX with furniture items (purple item)

remember once the bar fills, 1 point will be added into DEX and using furniture item will not decrease that. feed your mag before that happen
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; May 2, 2013 at 10:58 PM.

Thank you guys. All I have been feeding him is guns and he is level 25 now. One last question. What level should I expect to be to have around a base of 500 R-ATK if I keep feeding my mag guns?

The more stars a ranger weapon has, the more R-Atk meter it will build on your mag. I'd make it a priority to buy 6* ranger weapons to feed your mag as it will speed up the process tremendously. Specific * room items will also decrease DEX and increase R-Atk but I can't remember which.

To answer your question, your mag caps at Lv. 150 (175 in a later update) so I'm thinking around level 40 if your mag caps first (which is unlikely unless you level very slowly).

Thanks. Oh the other question. How do I use (or what do I do) with these purple items in the "others" section of my inventory? They look like mines or traps of some sort, but I can't add them to my subpallet.

Only a one of them can be put into your subpalette and that would be telepipes.

The other items in there usually range from grinders, photon drops, etc. and are used differently, such as seeing the NPC DooDoo to grind your equipment or the shops to trade in Photon Drops, Crystals or Spheres.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Grinders - グラインダー
    Synthesizers - シンセサイザー
    Photon Drops - フォトンドロップ

Also, Telepipes - テレパイプ

This will help you out a lot.
    http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/others_1.php

Thank you very much guys. There is a lot more I need to find out about this game, but this should get me going on the right path.