Page 485 of 684 FirstFirst ... 385435475482483484485486487488495535585 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 6832

yo im having an error when tweaker updating with my .netframework..
    i cant post link or images coz my post not yet 10 so i will just type the things.
    it said :
    "Unhandled exception has occured in your application if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.if you click quit the application will close immediately

An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

maybe any1 got same problem n can help with some solutions?
    thx a lot~

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

Has anyone been able to log in? I was just informed about the server change, so I went ahead and got the new url. Normally worked on the wifi I use, but, either the tweaker or the wifi wouldn't cooperate, so I used my phone as a hotspot to do the configuration.

That worked, but now, back on the wifi, it loads up just fine up until it loads the ships list, and they all show as unknown.
    =============
    http://pastebin.com/CWqnTkej

This is what I got before when trying to use my usual wifi (which I had no issues with before).
    Last edited by Akuno Ayanokoji; Mar 2, 2015 at 02:06 PM.
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

Quote Originally Posted by chikko1988 View Post
    I'm having issues as well...
    http://pastebin.com/UZc2bMUg

EDIT: I noticed that the message just pops out, but its actually downloading the files for the Item Translation and its working despite that message.
    @AIDA
    This is what had happened to me too before. So, maybe false error/alarm?

Or did the tweaker use the item patch that had been downloaded before it stops working?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

What exactly does this mean? this is the error I get after trying to save my settings. I'm just trying to turn off shaders.
    sorry about the heavy censors lol...

also character models don't load

Spoiler!

Edit

Fixed itself after hours of failing
    Last edited by Aquanos; Mar 3, 2015 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    @AIDA
    This is what had happened to me too before. So, maybe false error/alarm?

Or did the tweaker use the item patch that had been downloaded before it stops working?
    Not the case from my observation. Even if translation.bin is deleted entirely, it gets updated, but the error is still present. The error always occurs for me though, but using 3.0.3.7 has no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Ah, so it's definitely an issue with my code. 3.0.3.7 is using the old way of downloading, which I kept up just in case things started to go wrong with the new method (Like this).

Does it do it every time? Does it do it when you toggle it via the ORB?
    It does it every time the program starts. Toggling it actually produces an error, which I will provide here. I noticed this earlier, not sure why it didn't occur to me to include it in my last post.

Failed to download translation files! (The process cannot access the file 'G:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\translation.bin' because it is being used by another process. Stack Trace: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
    at ..(Object , EventArgs )) [WARNING!] Done!
    Last edited by Fufufu; Mar 4, 2015 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Does it do this every time? o_O

Yes Aida, today even when the "Translate Item" option was unticked - it happens. Really weird cause during the times of 3.0.3.7 & below it was okay.
    [SHIP09 - Hagall] キャメロット - セイバー (Saber) || ダージリン (Darjeeling) || ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foaran).

==============
    ARKS INSIDER Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/arksinsider/

@AIDA
    As of version 3.0.3.8, yup, the Tweaker is still popping out the item translation error box.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Yes we are able to access that. Additionally the RSS feed for bumped seems to be having issues right now, and feedroll is asking for a password. May want to disable that temporarily from the tweaker page. Feedroll itself seems to be entirely dead for the moment, of course this may change by the time you read this, and i'll look insane :3
    Last edited by Fufufu; Mar 4, 2015 at 10:57 AM.

You're not crazy, fufufu, I got the same issue. Even SS'd it.

Ship 02