Page 664 of 684 FirstFirst ... 164564614654661662663664665666667674 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Also, the new tweaker isn't buggy, unless you're living in a country where you're being filtered from the internet, or if you're from SEA, or if you're using windows 7, but don't have .NET 4.6.2 installed, or placed it into a folder on your documents, or your desktop, or anywhere else than root C.
    Sorry, just wanted to clarify what you meant by 'if you're from SEA'. Is there a bug associated with that?

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    Sorry, just wanted to clarify what you meant by 'if you're from SEA'. Is there a bug associated with that?
    It's just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSenoue View Post
    It's just bad.
    holy lmfao
    i dabbed 4 times, not 3, not 2, not 5, but 4

The obfuscated portions in 3.x are the deicer that no one will have access to (Once it gets completely leaked, the RIP patches),
    Huh? I was under the impression that the deicer was used for making the patches. Why would it be included in PSO2 Tweaker?

As for 4.x and onwards, no idea. I think it will be available once AIDA feels she's done every thing she wanted from it. (And moves away from .NET)
    I really hope it will. Personally, I'm not very comfortable running it when it's closed source.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I really hope it will. Personally, I'm not very comfortable running it when it's closed source.
    It won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API

Huh? I was under the impression that the deicer was used for making the patches. Why would it be included in PSO2 Tweaker?
    Story Patch.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSenoue View Post
    It won't.
    Why not?

Why not?
    No one really wants to contribute, they would rather make their own that improve. Because of that, they either wait for someone to replace it, or pester the developer.

When it comes to development, this community is really awful.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Started game today, all good until entering ship, then try to change block, block list don't load, tried opening friend list and it also don't load, then got 630ed, close game and retry got same result, check av/firewall and relog, 630ed again, uninstalled eng patch and big eng patch, problem solved, for the moment.
    Edit:
    got hit with 630 again, now even with official launcher, well, guess it was not a tweaker problem from the start.
    Last edited by bhaal; Jan 19, 2017 at 05:39 PM.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Any reason the patch download bars arent there anymore? Will they be implemented in the future? Sometimes the "patch downloading" gets stuck which i used to reset on the latter tweaker but this one just makes me anxious waiting to see the "download successful" messages or just stays at "downloading".

Mostly a QoL improvement but one most of us would appreciate.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!