Page 564 of 684 FirstFirst ... 64464514554561562563564565566567574614664 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 6832

Would you mind updating the arks-layer direct tweaker link (its currently on 3.0.5.2) ? I keep getting unhandled exception errors which corrupt the tweaker exe whenever I try updating via the tweaker itself.

Additionally, could you make previous tweaker versions available as well? (in case people run into issues with later versions)

Incidentally here are the details of the error:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; Dec 22, 2015 at 10:14 AM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

So that damage parser always turned on without my consent everytime.
    Whenever i tried to disable it, and click save button the tweaker will disappear and the changes i made are also not saved.
    Is this a current issue?

Quote Originally Posted by LunaSolstice View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the item translations? I installed the game on a new PC recently and everything except the item translations works fine. I repatched the game several times and no difference.
    number one reason for this is people keep ignoring the change to plugin.
    open plugins from orb menu at bottom, check for updates and ensure its clicked.

Is there anyway to prevent tweaker from generating item name cache?
    It's making my game can't launch and i have to delete it myself manually everytime.

Okay dunno if it's something on my end, but there seems to be some kind of strange compatibility issue with the English patches and TD4. Specifically, early into the third wave (or was it second?) - a bit after Ragne spawns, more or less at the point when the big bug's jumped to the nearest tower - the background music just... dies off for good. And this extends to the lobby BGMs too; and further NPC speech goes down with it.
    Restarting the game fixes the issue but this probably shouldn't be happening.

Possibly related, "Check for Old/Missing Files" consistently deems it necessary to redownload exactly 61 files when all three En patches are installed.

So then today I tried it without the Large Files patch. And at the same cutoff point got an unceremonious "pso2.exe has stopped working" error message and CTD. Twice. With Swiss watch reliability. D:
    Old/Missing redownloads 35 files if just the basic patch and Story are installed btw, should that be relevant. (Same number when I ran the check on just the basic patch for the sake of comparision, so I suppose the story files are innocent? iunno, I'm no computer wizard.)

dont know if this is the right post to put this on but im new to pso2 pc and i have installed the English patches for the story and also the normal and large patches. for some reason my game only has some of the text translated, ford example it doesn't have the items translated. any help would be great if someone could help.

Item translation is a plugin, check that menu. Also not everything is translated to begin with naturally enough.

Hiya, I had gotten PSO2 working fine for me about a year or so ago. I want to play it again now, so I got the tweaker and the english installer. I ran the installer first, then ran the tweaker and applied the patches it provided. Everything seemed to be fine and in english except for the item names. It wasn't until I got to this page of this thread that I saw someone mention that the item translation is in the plugins portion of the Tweaker (I swear it wasn't there before, I never had to go to that menu).

I checked the boxes I wanted, I ran the check, but the items are still not in english. In what order do I need to re-do things so that they work properly?
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    Hiya, I had gotten PSO2 working fine for me about a year or so ago. I want to play it again now, so I got the tweaker and the english installer. I ran the installer first, then ran the tweaker and applied the patches it provided. Everything seemed to be fine and in english except for the item names. It wasn't until I got to this page of this thread that I saw someone mention that the item translation is in the plugins portion of the Tweaker (I swear it wasn't there before, I never had to go to that menu).

I checked the boxes I wanted, I ran the check, but the items are still not in english. In what order do I need to re-do things so that they work properly?
    for me it takes from 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay time before the item names kick in, no idea why
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget