Page 155 of 684 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    If the English Patch is causing issues with your game, first try re-installing it by going into the Orb Menu > Install/Update Patches > English Patch.

If that doesn't work, you can play without it by going into the Orb Menu > Check for PSO2 Updates > No > Let it finish scanning through and restoring your JP files, and then proceed to play the game (or repeat trying to install the English Patch again to see if it works this time).
    thanks god... it works...

I just need to download newest english patch

thanks for your help

hi, i have some problem after i launch pso2 by tweaker i got this http://pastebin.com/yHXHUmEk
    and tweaker still running after i close PSO2 and i can't copy Japanses item name

sorry for my poor english and thank you

I have also just received an error and posted it to

http://pastebin.com/ftkYbcpV

however, it didn't seem to actually make anything go wrong. The game opened fine, it translated fine, and everything ran fine.

On a future Tweaker....could I suggest a button that forces PSO2 to close somehow?

Recently, I have had a huuuuuuuge problem with pso2 refusing to close when I log out of it. The game icon disappears, the tweaker closes, but if you ctrl alt del you can still see GG running (gamemondes or whatever it is) plus pso2 in the "things that are running" list. The only way to close it is to restart the whole PC which is a giant hassle. I have no idea why it started getting like this or how to stop it.

Also, I wanted to say just how awesome this thing actually is. It's miraculous how well it works, and how quickly it progresses. Everything is SO MUCH more FUN when you can understand it. I love how easy the tweaker is to use and how well it works every time, even with an error it still went so smoothly. Thank everyone who works on this for their really cool efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    Recently, I have had a huuuuuuuge problem with pso2 refusing to close when I log out of it. The game icon disappears, the tweaker closes, but if you ctrl alt del you can still see GG running (gamemondes or whatever it is) plus pso2 in the "things that are running" list. The only way to close it is to restart the whole PC which is a giant hassle. I have no idea why it started getting like this or how to stop it.
    This has been happening to me recently too.
    Although I'm unsure if it's PSO2's fault, or the tweaker. Since they kind of go hand in hand when I use them.

I will say though, that I close it by going to Task Manager > Processes > PSO2.exe > Right Click > End Process.
    Beats restarting the whole computer.

8/24/2013 6:29:52 PM: DEBUG - Make sure the item translation is working atm
    8/24/2013 6:29:52 PM: DEBUG - Delete the check
    8/24/2013 6:29:52 PM: DEBUG - Start building the process
    8/24/2013 6:29:52 PM: DEBUG - Set ENV Variable
    8/24/2013 6:29:52 PM: DEBUG - Set filename
    8/24/2013 6:29:52 PM: DEBUG - Set arugments
    8/24/2013 6:29:52 PM: DEBUG - Delete item cache
    8/24/2013 6:29:52 PM: DEBUG - Launch the game!
    8/24/2013 6:29:52 PM: DEBUG - Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed
    8/24/2013 6:29:52 PM: DEBUG - ERROR - Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed [FAILED!]
    help me AIDA

Hrm, okay... Something funky here.

http://pastebin.com/ec9Y1wRA

It gave me some sort-of error upon booting up. But as far as I can tell, nothing seems to actually be wrong yet. I tend to be slightly pessimistic at times and expect the worst, so should I be concerned?

Edit: Derp, looks like lacus up there is going through the same thing I am.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    On a future Tweaker....could I suggest a button that forces PSO2 to close somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    This has been happening to me recently too.
    Although I'm unsure if it's PSO2's fault, or the tweaker. Since they kind of go hand in hand when I use them.

I will say though, that I close it by going to Task Manager > Processes > PSO2.exe > Right Click > End Process.
    Beats restarting the whole computer.
    Unless it's like me, when trying to end it via task manager results in an "Access denied" error.
    If that's the case, and if you're running win 7 (or even vista, maybe?), go to the performance tab (or otherwise) and run resource manager, then close pso2.exe from there; somehow it works.

As for why that happens, as far as I know, it only happens because pso2.exe is still attempting to finish it's download of the new lobby video files; if you keep terminating it, it will keep restarting/retrying until it's done.
    For me though, it does persist even after it finished downloading before closing pso2, in which case it doesn't persist after terminating.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

AIDA,

Do you think we can have Tweaker run a check upon boot-up if any of the PSO2 EXEs are running in the background (mainly if it shows up or not in the Processes tab of the Task Manager)? This could help Tweaker become more streamlined in handling these issues.

If the issue reoccurs with any of you guys when you log-out of the game, please try the new Troubleshooting process available in the Orb Menu rather than going through the Task Manager to end the process. It would be great if we could find out if this process works on all ends that way we can iron out any potential bugs with the new feature. To access it, open up PSO2 Tweaker > Orb Menu > Troubleshooting > Terminate PSO2 process.

Thanks in advance~

Got an error but everything is up and running fine so I dunno what the problem is.

http://pastebin.com/kyC4dmi8
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Ok Aida I just need some clarification on what ya did to how the tweaker works the story patch system.

B4 it asked where the storypatch 7-17ohwateveritis.rar.torrent
    now it looked for a RAR only and...well I gave it the directory of the old 7-17 that I had used bittorrent or w/e that horrid program was...(I personally don't like what I used so blah) to "extract?" or however torrents work

ANYWAY
    case and point: I had 7-17. RAR, gave new tweaker that directory, then it asked if I had the 8-8.rar installed...which I didn't.

blah...I'm really not thinking right...

What I'm asking is how do I tell it now to work with the 8-8 torrent?