Page 442 of 684 FirstFirst ... 342392432439440441442443444445452492542 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    everytime i launch the game, pso2.exe crashed. This happened after i downloaded and applied the pre-patch yesterday... what do i do now

doing a check for updates and it's asking me to update a 780mb data....i hope this will work
    Did you use the tweaker to restore language file, before doing a file check?
    Because thay can save alot of time, since it won't download stuff that can be easily replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvinTheMartian View Post
    Just launched PSO2 Tweaker, it made me download this pre-patch stuff. Is this needed?
    It saves you time, for when the implment the update, you won't have to sit and wait for it to download, instead able to just login and play almost immediately.
    But if you want to download the update when it gets implmeneted insead, that is your choice.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Did you use the tweaker to restore language file, before doing a file check?
    Because thay can save alot of time, since it won't download stuff that can be easily replaced.

It saves you time, for when the implment the update, you won't have to sit and wait for it to download, instead able to just login and play almost immediately.
    But if you want to download the update when it gets implmeneted insead, that is your choice.

no...when i downloaded the pre-patch tweaker asked me if i want to install the pre-patch or not

if i choose yes > tweaker install the patch > game broken, cant play
    if i choose no > tweaker delete pre-patch files, what's the point of downloading them if we cant save them til the actual patch day ?

They're still continuing to add ISP's to their ban list even after all these months? I really wish they'd stop doing that, because now it seems they added mine a few days ago.

On an unrelated note, I've been very happy with the tweaker and it's been running quite well for me

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    It should not be asking you to install it yet - It's doing this right now?

yes it doesnt ask now
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Oct 6, 2014 at 04:00 AM.

I already downloaded this pre-patch thing and why does it asking me to download the second time?

request uuuh.... new option for Custom Files Injector + back up ? well ... you know, for personal mods... hee hee hee

i could just pack it in zip/rar with the other patch... but im kinda lazy do it every update... *has been kicked to sky*
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

Quote Originally Posted by Truize View Post
    I already downloaded this pre-patch thing and why does it asking me to download the second time?
    because theres several pre-patches before the big update

i have download the pre-patch thru the tweaker, tomorrow i can just run the tweaker and choose "check for update" right ?

Prepatch was installed before backup restoration again.

Updated everything and launched the game after maintenance was over, now I am stuck in the loading screen (Blue swirling thing). I can't even get in the main lobby :O