Page 17 of 684 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767117517 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DaiEden View Post
    This is what I keep getting. This long list of missing files. http://pastebin.com/CdU9CWmC

I did the Core mod, the Large Files, and then the Story patch and still I get this weird error (all the patches I tried to use are up-to-date). Any ideas?

(EDIT: I also tried running the game with no patches or anything and it runs smoothly. I have a problem with logging in though. I have already created the SEGA ID and all that, don't know what's going on. Every time I want to install the patches, something goes wrong. I'm really lost. Sorry.......)
    Okay.... Well, do I need to update the game first before I do any of this?

(EDIT: After a lot of trial and error, I updated the game, put the patches, and everything runs normal. Now that I know how to do that, I will be using the launcher. )
    Last edited by DaiEden; May 24, 2013 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    5/24/2013 Changelog:

- Check to make sure the right directory is selected (FIXED)
    - Added an option to clear the log when it gets sort of huge
    - Have it remember "always on top" toggle status
    - Create a version that works for XP users (FIXED - Need someone to verify)
    - Added diagnostic info to the log - People who say the extracting is done instantly, please post new logs from this version so I can verify the problem!
    - Fixed the issue with not finding the update info - This *shouldn't* happen again
    - Added a bit of info when it opens, so you don't think it's frozen~
    Woo for a working version
    Tried to see how the backup worked, so I only bothered with the Eng patch (Not story)
    Got into a problem here: http://pastebin.com/tP3tLFPB
    Edit: Tried with Story Patch as well, and same problem I think: http://pastebin.com/96Kg12X2 (this one's mixed with a bit from Eng Patch, was testing this and that)

And you mentioned "Need someone to verify it works for XP users", do you mean verify its executable or being able to do all the things you've put onto the Tweaker? Since I don't really use all of them.

If its just being executable, then yes, it works.
    Last edited by ekrezem; May 24, 2013 at 06:16 PM.

Default Problems with the english patch.

Okay so first off, I am very computer literate. Second, I have used the English patch since it's very initial release.

It was maybe about a week ago that I descovered AIDA's Tool. At the time I was in game using a slightly elder patch. (Was too lazy to update my ENG and Story patches but they were working full force anyway so I didn't particularly care. Now my team mates were discussing ENG patch and that eventually got me to updating just cause. I did that and updated story patch. Initially, aside from the fact the story patch was broken (Freezing during story quests), Everything was English. I closed my game and (After placing AIDA's tool along with the 7z.exe file into my installation directory (...\Desktop\PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2\pso_bin\data\win32) which has been there since day one, I ran AIDA's tool. Looked VERY awesome, very sweet. However when i ran it it was like swiss cheeze. Full of holes, problems and flaws. At first I thought maybe my files were just beyond messed up cause after a bunch of things in AIDA's tool failed to do it's stuff, my game showed 0 signs of change. (Yes i choose the correct path.) More over. Everything was Japanese. I found it odd so I manually patched the game with the latest English files but when I loaded up the game (From the original JP launcher (And have used the English launcher a month after release once and never again cause i hated waiting 5 minutes for it to patch then unpatch when done) and found that everything was STILL japanese.

I then attempted (Via the 3rd JP launcher button) to redownload SEGA's official files and then repatch. Game, still japanese. to this very day that is my problem and they added a lot of stuff in the game so now...I'm suddenly playing the game blindly and am not too keen on it.

Does anyone know what I should do? Please keep in mind that I'm not an Idiot so please don't suggest text book solutions like "Press the 3rd button then repatch (Especially since i said i did >->) or "Uninstall and Reinstall" cause it won't work. How do I know? because nothing in my files have changed aside from AIDA's tool's additions. And if AIDA is as much of a genius as she claims to be and that her program is as flawless as can be...then that shouldn't be the problem.

I would've done as instructed and paste a log from her tool to the site but. About 500 error logs showed up. Some may have that kind of patience, but not me.
    Last edited by Mike; May 24, 2013 at 07:10 PM.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

...did you run the tool as an administrator?

Meh just manually patch, it's what I do

Quote: "I found it odd so I manually patched the game with the latest English files but when I loaded up the game (From the original JP launcher (And have used the English launcher a month after release once and never again cause i hated waiting 5 minutes for it to patch then unpatch when done) and found that everything was STILL japanese."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    ...did you run the tool as an administrator?

Meh just manually patch, it's what I do
    Last edited by Vanelle; May 24, 2013 at 07:14 PM.

Also to whomever moved my thread to here, I don't think I'll get any help here as at the end of my post I stated that I reinstalled official SEGA files and repatched manually and still had the game in japanese so i doubt this is the Tool's doing.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Cool you're gonna add my suggestion *________ *

Gonna try it.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Um hi, I'm new at the site so please forgive derpings I commit ><

I'm having some troubles with the game, i wanted to remove the video files like the crap at the opening of the game and...well i think removing them worked but when I played they were all still there. then after some time i used the tool's update feature and it took like two hours and must have found like...2 million missing files. I was kind of worried to be honest. I played the game mission 100,000 files or more and yet the game didn't seem to mind o.O

So anyway, I went ingame one day but instead of the sega logo, it...froze i guess.
    I tried clicking and such but nothing happened :c

I tried restoring the video files within the tool but it said there were no back ups :/
    The censor file is the only thing i can successfully remove/restore.

I added the logs I took from the tool if it will help.

Error Log

Now that i think on it, the tool keeps saying that it can't connect to something and that maybe it's broken.

I also tried swapping the PC/Vita openings and to my...well it worked...Idk how it can switch files yet not find and remove/restore it buuut...help? :3 I reeeally love this game and I really don't want to have to reinstall 8GB of data especially since this whole mess must of had me downloading much more then that in files worth
    ><

EDIT: Sorry...I derped. I just tried removing the files and it worked...which confuses me even more cause...gah @~@

EDIT 2: And now my game is forcing an File check? :/ I can't make heads or tails of this business lol..
    Last edited by Xyloto; May 25, 2013 at 08:49 AM.

http://pastebin.com/ZiJq8WUB

Using Windows7 and my PHANTASYSTAR2 folder is in the root of C:
    EN Patch doesnt seem to apply ): anything I could do?