Page 311 of 684 FirstFirst ... 211261301308309310311312313314321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 6832

Oh ! almost forgot! The ecode for enemies defeat (if using jp e code trial names) the defeat part shows up in Japanese still, but the word enemies is in eng! :O it looks pretty funny. Anyways io thoguht was only in merry christma on ice 2, but it appeaars in cradle of darkness as well. Iknow you dont work on those files, but* you can pass the word on to the ones hat do ! :3 thanks

@Hmmm(・ω・): Thanks for the information. =D
    I also happened to notice a few typo errors myself in some dialogs in Story mode. Thing is... I don't remember where it was... XD

So, the Item translation has been not working for me. Tweaker had been downloading 0kb files (translator.dll) while some need tricks to get done (translation.bin). Anyone know the cause?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    So, the Item translation has been not working for me. Tweaker had been downloading 0kb files (translator.dll) while some need tricks to get done (translation.bin). Anyone know the cause?
    Some times user is in Virtual fullscreen  mode, fo r reasons unknown, it can cause issues with item t ransalte. 
        Also, try to delte the unrar and 7za files and  delte tweaker, then get a fresh download from the se forums, and reinstal. one or two runs of that s hould re download the 7za, unrar files. 
         This happened to me once when i had run pso2  in comaptability mode (pc was being stupid)     
        Anywyas, i hope this hslped :3

It only happened today though, yesterday was fine even with the same Tweaker. If the problem is still there after maintenance, I'll try to do follow your advice. Thanks.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)

I don't understand how the story patch uninstall process works.

Isn't it a simple copy backed up files over the english files that were patched in?

The tweaker looks like its redownloading all the files that the english patch replaced which feels incredibly inefficient.

Thus, using Restore back-ups function is a more efficient way. I use it for all the patches.

oh i see... so I should've used the restore backup function instead of the uninstall option.... jeez.

"ERROR - Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\pso2.exe' is denied."
    That error has my number....everything I do.
    "Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Hamlet, Shakespeare

Ship 2 Chiffon

Quote Originally Posted by ChiffonFairchild View Post
    "ERROR - Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\pso2.exe' is denied."
    That error has my number....everything I do.
    You have the game installed in the Program Files folder.
    YOU MUST RUN TWEAKER ALWAYS WITH THE "Run as Administrator" mode active.
    Else, it will fail.
    Enable it with right-click -> "Properties" in the EXE file.