Page 609 of 684 FirstFirst ... 109509559599606607608609610611612619659 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Raygaen View Post
    http://pastebin.com/z6E5ifbF
    I was told to post this here by the tweaker. It keeps giving me a pop-up to post this here, and then closes the tweaker.... I need it to stop so I can finish downloading the game....
    Restart your computer.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't launch the game right now, after taking care of a GameGuard issue and checking for installation issues, the tweaker crashes and presents this error to me. Any ideas?

The launching issues appeared after I got a forced update from Windows 8 to 8.1, if that is any help.
    Pastebin URL: vC9RMshL

Quote Originally Posted by mirumizure View Post
    Can't launch the game right now, after taking care of a GameGuard issue and checking for installation issues, the tweaker crashes and presents this error to me. Any ideas?

The launching issues appeared after I got a forced update from Windows 8 to 8.1, if that is any help.
    Pastebin URL: vC9RMshL
    I also have 8.1, here's my solution to you. Make the tweaker run in its own folder in Documents. This will allow it to have the proper permissions it needs to create files so it can download patches.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, I usually launch the game via the .bat method. I was in a bit of a rush after the update today and forgot to put the ddraw.dll back into the pso2_bin folder after the game was patched, and my logins kept failing.

After that, I tried to re-add the ddraw.dll back in, but the Proxy kept showing a message saying how my proxy was incorrectly configured.

I went to the pso2_bin folder and deleted the 'plugins' folder, then ran the Tweaker again to let it re-download and enable the Proxy. Added the ddraw.dll again and everything seems to be working now.

Is this the correct method of fixing the problem, or is there anything else I missed? What I did was just what I remember from a thread here a while back on resetting the plugins.

I thought my Tweaker was open that's the exact same color scheme I use! cx

Is there a reason why none of the item names are translated?

Why does the Tweaker keep going back to the largest prepatch download files when updating? FOr the last 3 weeks, every time I update after maintenance, it keeps doing over 16000 file download. Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkid229 View Post
    Why does the Tweaker keep going back to the largest prepatch download files when updating? FOr the last 3 weeks, every time I update after maintenance, it keeps doing over 16000 file download. Please advise.
    Try using the Old Method or the official launcher to update. Once you do, try deleting the "DO_NOT_DELETE..." file, then running the New Method again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    Is there a reason why none of the item names are translated?
    You need to activate the Item Translation from the Plugins menu in the Tweaker.
    If you do have the Item Translation active and are still having this issue, try deleting the Plugins folder located in your pso2_bin. That should force the Tweaker to download a fresh version of the Item Translation.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 25, 2016 at 12:30 PM.

My tweaker keeps repeating this same process over and over whenever I reopen up.

Program started...
    Loading sidebar page...
    Program opened successfully! Version 3.0.8.4 [OK!]
    Checking for updates, please wait a moment...
    You have the latest version of the program: 3.0.8.4
    Found incomplete patch job - resuming job! [OK!]
    You appear to have the latest data files - Running final update steps!
    Downloading version file...
    ERROR - Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\vers ion.ver'.
    Checking for PSO2 Updates...
    Starting TRANS-AM BURST system...
    Story patch backup found, restoring...
    Restoring Story Patch backup... [OK!]
    Downloading Patch file #1... Done!
    Downloading Patch file #2... Done!
    Downloading Patch file #3... Done!
    Downloading Patch file #4... Done!
    ERROR - Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\vers ion.ver'. Done!
    Checking for updates to patches...
    Current EN Patch version is: patch_2016_05_11_v3
    Current Large Files version is: 4/20/2016
    Current Story Patch version is: Not Installed
    No plugin updates available. [OK!]
    All done - System ready!

This is the fourth time I have done this and I'm quite unsure of what to do to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleinair View Post
    My tweaker keeps repeating this same process over and over whenever I reopen up.

Program started...
    Loading sidebar page...
    Program opened successfully! Version 3.0.8.4 [OK!]
    Checking for updates, please wait a moment...
    You have the latest version of the program: 3.0.8.4
    Found incomplete patch job - resuming job! [OK!]
    You appear to have the latest data files - Running final update steps!
    ERROR - Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\vers ion.ver'.
    Checking for PSO2 Updates...
    Starting TRANS-AM BURST system...
    Story patch backup found, restoring...
    Restoring Story Patch backup... [OK!]
    Downloading Patch file #1... Done!
    Downloading Patch file #2... Done!
    Downloading Patch file #3... Done!
    Downloading Patch file #4... Done!
    ERROR - Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\vers ion.ver'. Done!
    Checking for updates to patches...
    Current EN Patch version is: patch_2016_05_11_v3
    Current Large Files version is: 4/20/2016
    Current Story Patch version is: Not Installed
    No plugin updates available. [OK!]
    All done - System ready!

This is the fourth time I have done this and I'm quite unsure of what to do to fix it.
    Log file please. The Pastebin ID is fine if you can't post links.