Page 653 of 684 FirstFirst ... 153553603643650651652653654655656663 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    We also don't browse these forums as often, please use the discord link: https://discord.gg/usRq673.
    Submit your reports here on the link provided above.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Hi, I can't seem to get the items to translate at all? I have done english patch + Large files and plugins for item translation. I also don't have any text translated in the chat portion? I Hit the button that is suppose to turn on / off the item translation but nothing happens. I got all the other stuff in english working. But missing items, alot of text from NPC not translated, chat area nothing translated. I thought large files did all that? Need some help please

Edit! Nvm I did force plugins.. and now its working! everything is translated now! awesome
    Last edited by DoubleCannon; Oct 23, 2016 at 09:38 AM.
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyCorinn View Post
    Cant update to 3.1.2.2 due to detection of virus Heur.ADVML.C found in 3.1.2.1 please fix this AIDA
    i got the same issue whenever i load up the tweaker i cant launch the game :s
    Last edited by DRIGZ; Oct 24, 2016 at 01:24 PM.

Ship 2 IGN's: DRIG Hu,Br,Fi. Drig Gu,Ra/Hu

Lates version of Tweaker...and it STILL tried to delete my whole data folder; luckily this time i had a back-up; and i got suspicious at it wanting to DL 50k+ files(Used the installer from ARKs layer to get a "clean" installation).
    So yeah; just a suggestion, can we have the Tweaker try to avoid deleting anything?

P.S:Well; for a while i'll do like my pal suggested me and only use the original launcher updater
    Last edited by AltesEisen; Oct 28, 2016 at 03:58 AM.

Having an issue where it says "Please be aware - Due to various Windows issues, this program will not work correctly while in the pso2_bin folder. Please move it to it's own folder, like C:\Tweaker"

What is this and how can this be resolved?

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    Having an issue where it says "Please be aware - Due to various Windows issues, this program will not work correctly while in the pso2_bin folder. Please move it to it's own folder, like C:\Tweaker"

What is this and how can this be resolved?
    Tweaker will check if you're running the program in the Desktop or inside of the pso2_bin folder (aka places it shouldn't be located in), due to the amount of issues we had with people running it in those directories, especially on Windows 10.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I see. So just do as the message says? Make a folder in my C:\ called Tweaker and move everything there?

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Tweaker as always runned 100% OK for me under the pso2_bin folder.
    Any way to bypass this warning? I want to keep using it in the pso2_bin folder.
    Eventually, if I even find any issue, I'll moved it. But for now, I don't want to move it.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

... Was there a reason for this? I had zero problems until after I moved my folder just now.

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    Tweaker as always runned 100% OK for me under the pso2_bin folder.
    Any way to bypass this warning? I want to keep using it in the pso2_bin folder.
    Eventually, if I even find any issue, I'll moved it. But for now, I don't want to move it.
    Nope, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by DatFox View Post
    ... Was there a reason for this? I had zero problems until after I moved my folder just now.
    We did have people who did not encounter issues, but there was an overwhelmingly huge percentage of people who had issues in those locations.