Page 424 of 684 FirstFirst ... 324374414421422423424425426427434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Walker View Post
    zex plis. The prepatch is 1h18 mins away from my post. lift
    Ame pls.

What if I wanted to pre-patch the pre-patch
    Zerexes - 70 Hu / 70 Fi / 70 Br / 70 Ra / 70 Gu / 20 Fo / 40 Te / 54 Bo
    SHIP 7

Hey Aida, long time no see.

This is my first time using your tweaker and I'm a little lost. I used it to download all the necessary files and then install it, but that's where my good news ends.

For whatever reason, whenever I launch with the tweaker, it loads a base version of the game that is missing episode 2 completely. Game launches successfully, but all the servers are offline, as my version is not compatible.

Help please?

Are you sure that the installation is broken and not that you just don't have access to the servers? In case you missed everything that happened in the aftermath of the DDoS attack, Sega is doing some stupid things with their network, and with the exception of some ISPs such as TWC, people outside Japan need to use a VPN or similar means to get a connection.

Wasn't sure this was used for Tweaker errors. I'm getting the error found in the thread I made below.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221367
    http://pastebin.com/n7Vnr9jn

Help?

hi,

i'm trying to play on pso2proxy and i was wondering how do i disable item translator complately? i can't get -nodllcheck to work.

i don't want to start with item translator at all becuase its messing up my cache...

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Acrylic View Post
    hi,

i'm trying to play on pso2proxy and i was wondering how do i disable item translator complately? i can't get -nodllcheck to work.

i don't want to start with item translator at all becuase its messing up my cache...

thank you.
    Create or edit a file called translation.cfg in your pso2_bin folder. Add the line "TranslationPath:" to it (without quotes), effectively telling it to disable item translations by using an empty path. Now when you check/enable translation in tweaker it will enable the proxy but won't actually translate any items.

If you do start the game with it though, the cache file can be reset by deleting it - it's just stored under My Documents.
    Last edited by arcnmx; Aug 18, 2014 at 03:09 PM.
    Ship: 2 :: Player ID: arcn

thank you so much! that worked

HAving a problem with the tweaker... it seems that I'm unable to download the newest version.

I open up tweaker, tells me there is a new tweaker update, so I click yes to update...

The tweaker downloads the updater, tweaker updater comes up and then instantly I get "WindowsApplication2 has stopped working" and now I can't open tweaker anymore.
    DJMetals Ship 2
    BR/FI/HU

Doubt. When I start tweaker, it says there is a new story update, I click NO, then press the button to check for story updates, and says I'm up to date. Who is lying?

I think I saw that the latest Tweaker update said it would default the backup process to "always"? So I just wanted to poke my head in here and ask;

- When installing a translation patch, while there is already a backup (say, there's an update). Does the Tweaker know to not override the original JP Backup with the Patchv1 files (That are being asked to be "backuped" in place of the newer Patchv2)?
    If not, do you think it would be smart to make the Tweaker restore backups (if they exist) before downloading and applying any patch?
    However; if the Tweaker already takes care not to blindly erase the JP backups, feel free to ignore this. :)

------------

Now for some blast from the pasts;

My Tweaker usually spits this out;
    "Checking for PSO2 Updates...
    ERROR - The operation has timed out Done!"

Around April I posted that I had this problem, but it seemed that I was the only one so you didn't have a fix for it.
    There are only two differences between then and now; Otherwise the situation is the same.
    - I reinstalled PSO2 (and Tweaker) to a secondary drive. So they are no longer in Program Files.
    - Every now and then, it actually correctly sees updates.

I was wondering if 4 months later, if any more people have reported this issue, and if you have a possible solution for me.

------------

[PSO2 Announcer voice] ONE MORE [/PSO2 Announcer voice]
    A little less than a year ago, you were planning a PSO2 Tweaker 2. I liked how your mockup looked, but you ended up scrapping the project.

Any chance that this, or any UI improvements will grace us? Or are you too busy with other features; such as that progress with the story patch? (Or more likely, busy with life)
    I was bored and made a cheap Photoshop job.
    Spoiler!

Of course; I have no idea how busy you are, or how complicated (or easy) these would be to change. So yeah, just take this as me being bored.