Page 210 of 684 FirstFirst ... 110160200207208209210211212213220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 6832

having a problem getting tweaker or even game to load up heres the log file hope you can assist
    http://pastebin.com/tHfCk0G5

having a problem getting tweaker or even game to load up heres the log file hope you can assist
    http://pastebin.com/tHfCk0G5

Have deleted everything and reloaded both PsO2 and tweaker . now tweaker will not connect to server and PSO2 will not update getting error code 105

any help is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Did you torrent the new English Story Patch from 9-11-2013? Instructions are up above on how to install the new English Story Patch.

Well as you can see - the problem is still persistent and the STORY PATCH and I don't know why. I even tried patching the STORY PATCH alone, and the problem is there.
    [SHIP09 - Hagall] キャメロット - セイバー (Saber) || ダージリン (Darjeeling) || ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foaran).

==============
    ARKS INSIDER Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/arksinsider/

Just in case it was missed, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request an option to disable the extra features designed to accommodate users of the English patch.

Otherwise, I can just use the Tweaker for patching and the stupid launcher for booting the game, and hope it doesn't try to do anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Just in case it was missed, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request an option to disable the extra features designed to accommodate users of the English patch.

Otherwise, I can just use the Tweaker for patching and the stupid launcher for booting the game, and hope it doesn't try to do anything else.
    In the Options, there are settings to "Install X Patch after Updating" Just uncheck them all so you would have to manually install the patches. (But since you want it jp, just don't install them)
    Then also in the Orb, make sure the Translate Items is unchecked.
    If my understanding is right, nothing in the PSO2 files should be any different from JP files at this point.

After that, it should just update the tweaker, update PSO2, and you can use the tweaker to also launch the game. (Don't need to use the official pso2 launcher since tweaker kinda replaces it)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Detrimentalvixen View Post
    Ok so i have a couple of quesitons.
    So now i'm curious...does it matter if your using a 64bit of the windows 7 operating system? if so then i guess i can't exactly tell tweaker to go find the win32 files right?
    PSO2 Tweaker is compatible with Windows 7 64-Bit.

To select your win32 folder:
    Open up PSO2 Tweaker > Orb Menu > Select PSO2 win32 folder... > Find the default location of the win32 folder in your Program Files (x86) folder. > OK. Tweaker should now recognize the specified location as the default location of your win32 folder for Phantasy Star Online 2.

Quote:
    And then if all my files aren't in the default file, i just tell tweaker to update to my alternative hard drive?
    Instead of going through Program Files (x86) to find the win32 folder, you would go to the new location you specified and select the win32 folder from there.
    Pso2 is still entirely in japanese after following this procedure. My suspicions are that it's because i had a the whole game on a different hard drive (or what my computer calls storage) then on my default C:/ hardrive and not using the (x86) as you instructed me to, unless I forgot to actually "check" other options I need, I'm still confused how this didn't work. Help would be much appreciated .

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    In the Options, there are settings to "Install X Patch after Updating" Just uncheck them all so you would have to manually install the patches. (But since you want it jp, just don't install them)
    Then also in the Orb, make sure the Translate Items is unchecked.
    Ah, thanks. That's what I needed to know. I think.

Edit: It was already unchecked and it was still deleting my item name cache.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Sep 15, 2013 at 07:18 AM.

http://pastebin.com/SPcwMeCY

Tweaker can't check updates for pso2.
    Yesterday everything was fine. There is no update pso2 needs right now so everything works right now. For now...

Hey again ! So I formated my PC, reinstalled everything (game, tweaker, patches, etc) and well THIS TIME when I launch the game, first of all there is no sound, and when the intro scenes have passed, instead of getting to the main menu (or the black screen, I don't know which one I'm gonna get) well ... the game simply CRASHES.

Oh gods something has gone horribly wrong with story patch updating.
    Tweaker reported an update, I allowed it, now it is popping up a window saying "GetMD5 gave me: [numbers/letters] and the MD5 it should match is [more numbers/letter]". It changes each time. This does not bode well.

EDIT: I should clarify, it is popping up many, MANY13 of such windows, as soon as I close one or ok it, another appears.

EDIT2: Oh I see, those are the differences it is seeing between my current patches...so it's gone full verbose. It even seems to be telling me where it is downloading each individual replacement file now. So nothing is /wrong/ per say, but it probably shouldn't be in debug/verbose mode XD
    Last edited by Djinnistorm; Sep 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM.