Page 310 of 684 FirstFirst ... 210260300307308309310311312313320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 6832

Thank you again for this, Aida. It's awesome!

One question though, for some reason after the update whenever I start the tweaker it gives me this in the starting log as it checks for updates for patches; ERROR - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Did I install/load something wrong? It still works just loads in slower for some reason

"Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Hamlet, Shakespeare

Ship 2 Chiffon

Quote Originally Posted by ChiffonFairchild View Post
    Are you running the program with Administrator rights?
    Try to run it with them.
    If in Windows 7 or superior, force Administrator mode with right-click.

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    Are you running the program with Administrator rights?
    Try to run it with them.
    If in Windows 7 or superior, force Administrator mode with right-click.
    Thing is, it was fine two days before. I ran in Admin mode and still same problem

Plus, i get the update for the version and get stuck with two tweaker versions: http://pho.to/4WFXk
    "Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Hamlet, Shakespeare

Ship 2 Chiffon

OK... That's weird... BUT, it only indicates that, somehow, you have 2 Tweaker EXE files.
    One that's OK and one that should have been deleted with the update...
    That, or you are running 2 instances of the program, one EXE that was already deleted and is still running (i believe it's not possible, windows won't let you do that)...

I guess you can try to find the EXE that should have been deleted, and delete it manually.
    Maybe you ran Tweaker and updated it without using Admin Mode and it failed...

I'm just guessing here, since I never saw that type of problem around here before...

can you please make option that makes GUI smaller ?

i got a question, even though i have the stuff needed i can't seem to have the story working, so what did i do wrong?

Can I completely disable the PasteBin logs?
    I thought set it to not upload them, but when I quickboot through the tweaker, it likes to open a browser window with my log.

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Aida is it possible to add one of the features back in? In your most recent update you took out the ability to start PSO2 without all the checks being completed, its made your tweaker much easier to use since I don't have to open/close it 10-20 times before one attempt finally makes it through all the check hoops.

error in eng patch, for Visibolt ecode, it says ( "He Visibolt is only active for short period of time) The error is just word "THE" is instead "He.
    XD
    Normally i do not use patch, but i do test things out from time to time :3
    edit* I think only in amaduscia it does this? Well was vcaves for sure i know;3