Page 495 of 684 FirstFirst ... 395445485492493494495496497498505545595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 6832

ish no work still says some issue with gameguard

Is there anything wrong with the proxy? When I tired to login today, it said server connection timed out. I can see other ships and their status but I cannot seem to login.

i have to use a proxy? but i wana play english version q_______q
    it says when i open the normal game
    I downloaded the latest version of the launcher. Then restart
    Error has cancelled the launch of pso2updater.exe.
    file is not updated.

Hello, just recently heard of this and I have been trying to install/run but I seem to be running in gameguard issues. I've read pages of this post but I can't get my pso2 to even launch.

What I've done:
    Try to run from tweaker with multiple patches installed/unstalled

Orb>Troubleshooting>Fix Gameguard issue > Analyze for install issues: Get error stating : Missing Gameguard folder! Please run Troubleshooting -> Fix Gameguard issues! [WARNING!] Done!

Reboot computer

Ran everything as admin

Made an exception for anything and everything that has .exe in my firewall program.

Used another person's gameguard folder

Uninstalled completely and reinstalled - pso2 and tweaker.

Set up proxy

Everything seems to be working fine my main issue seems to be that a gameguard folder is not being installed when I install pso2.

Hello, It seems I can connect to pso2 without the use of proxy (yay?) but I really enjoy the g chat, how do I keep it ingame? (I still use the tweaker to launch my game)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhorde View Post
    So for some reason my exes werent launching, so i deleted them and tried redownloading and they turned into 0byte files

is it because the update servers arent working so it can't pull them?
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoublej View Post
    Hello, just recently heard of this and I have been trying to install/run but I seem to be running in gameguard issues. I've read pages of this post but I can't get my pso2 to even launch.

What I've done:
    Try to run from tweaker with multiple patches installed/unstalled

Orb>Troubleshooting>Fix Gameguard issue > Analyze for install issues: Get error stating : Missing Gameguard folder! Please run Troubleshooting -> Fix Gameguard issues! [WARNING!] Done!

Reboot computer

Ran everything as admin

Made an exception for anything and everything that has .exe in my firewall program.

Used another person's gameguard folder

Uninstalled completely and reinstalled - pso2 and tweaker.

Set up proxy

Everything seems to be working fine my main issue seems to be that a gameguard folder is not being installed when I install pso2.

Can you access the pso2.jp website at all? If not, you might have the same trouble I've been having but just recently fixed, which involved my router.
    It was an easy enough fix, just go find this in your control panel http://puu.sh/gKdIO/79c06c517d.png
    Go through the steps provided, see if anything gets fixed. I had a problem with my DHCP, and this fixed it for both my ethernet cable going into my desktop, as well as my ethernet cable going into my router, which was not picking up DHCP signals or something of the like.
    Last edited by LeynasMoon; Mar 21, 2015 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylyVi View Post
    Hello, It seems I can connect to pso2 without the use of proxy (yay?) but I really enjoy the g chat, how do I keep it ingame? (I still use the tweaker to launch my game)
    If you connect to the game without using proxy, you can't have gchat in-game.
    However, you can actually still able to communicate with gchat via IRC, it's just not displayed on in-game chat.

Every time I try to check for old/missing files, I get this error notification: http://pastebin.com/7ccsFEBZ

I'm not entirely sure why. I wanted to see if maybe something hadn't downloaded correctly because every now and again while I'm playing challenge mode, the ingame music will suddenly shut off and my game will freeze for a few moments. Sometimes it'll recover for a second or two, before shutting off again. Once this happens, if I move to another area, I will get stuck on a permanent loading screen until either I exit the game, or it disconnects me.
    Embrace the Unknown...

trying to launch the game I get this error. Does anyone know what this error means or if it has anything to do with the tweaker.

Thanks

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlan View Post
    trying to launch the game I get this error. Does anyone know what this error means or if it has anything to do with the tweaker.

Thanks
    Game settings too high, try lowering them.