Page 524 of 684 FirstFirst ... 24424474514521522523524525526527534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by GermanRanger View Post
    Can someone tell me how to actually Check for Updates , on this game?

because when i tried to check for updates, it deleted the whole pso2 folder and redownloaded everything wtf?

i have to redownload everything now for the third time, i just want to be sure how you actually update properly... and yes im gonna back up everything when i downloaded it just to make sure.
    Assuming you're using the Tweaker, click on your Orb & select "Check for Updates".

If you're using the Official Launcher, it should be the third button when the Launcher window comes up.

Spoiler!

ok guys im not sure if im just too dumb to install it like i did months ago.

but i download the tweaker, and then it says something like pso2 got an update, and downloads 32555 files which is like 25,1 GB or something.

but for some reason there is no pso2.exe , and when i go for check for updates (new method) he says 32555 files are missing and hes downloading everything again.

what am i doing wrong lol, im really mad right now downloading this for the 4th time basically.

hoping for a quick reply to help me, i just want to play pso2 again

ok guys im not sure if im just too dumb to install it like i did months ago.

but i download the tweaker, and then it says something like pso2 got an update, and downloads 32555 files which is like 25,1 GB or something.

but for some reason there is no pso2.exe , and when i go for check for updates (new method) he says 32555 files are missing and hes downloading everything again.

what am i doing wrong lol, im really mad right now downloading this for the 4th time basically.

hoping for a quick reply to help me, i just want to play pso2 again
    For the time being, don't use the new method to check for updates, it seems to cause problems for some people, just use the Check for PSO2 Updates that is right below it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For the time being, don't use the new method to check for updates, it seems to cause problems for some people, just use the Check for PSO2 Updates that is right below it.
    k im gonna try that for now, well i downloaded the game tho through "new method" i hope thats ok?

i made a backup im gonna try it now , but i seem to get an error when checking for updates, so i think even downloading it normally caused me some problems so i probably have to redownload everything anyways.

but just so i know, am i doing it right , i did the following:

1. download the tweaker

2. make a folder where i put my tweaker (phantasy star online 2)

3. then i start the tweaker with admin rights

4. it says theres an update for the tweaker, i let it download the tweaker update.

5. it says theres an update for pso2 (im guessing it wants to download the game)

6. it asks for a folder, so i close the tweaker, it created a folder

7. i restart the tweaker, i click check for new updates

8. it checks for the 32555 missing files, downloads like ~25GB

9. by this step shouldnt the game normally be launchable already?

k im gonna try that for now, well i downloaded the game tho through "new method" i hope thats ok?

i made a backup im gonna try it now , but i seem to get an error when checking for updates, so i think even downloading it normally caused me some problems so i probably have to redownload everything anyways.

but just so i know, am i doing it right , i did the following:

1. download the tweaker

2. make a folder where i put my tweaker (phantasy star online 2)

3. then i start the tweaker with admin rights

4. it says theres an update for the tweaker, i let it download the tweaker update.

5. it says theres an update for pso2 (im guessing it wants to download the game)

6. it asks for a folder, so i close the tweaker, it created a folder

7. i restart the tweaker, i click check for new updates

8. it checks for the 32555 missing files, downloads like ~25GB

9. by this step shouldnt the game normally be launchable already?
    So you were doing a fresh install? You need to go to other task and hit "Install Phantasy Star Online 2". If you already had the game installed, when the tweaker asks for a folder, you need to select the bin folder in the PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder wherever it is installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So you were doing a fresh install? You need to go to other task and hit "Install Phantasy Star Online 2".
    damn im so dumb i didnt see this lol i thought it installs automatically if it downloaded all files. yeah i was doing a fresh install and i somehow forgot where the guide was, and this frontpage seems kinda outddated and arkslayer site too, thx mate.

apparently i get this error now, what should i do now ? :

http://pastebin.com/TVyB10Mr

"DEBUG - Exception: Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.Unhandle dExceptionEventArgs/ Message: mscorlib"

ill just try a fresh install again.

1. tweaker in folder named pso2
    2. start it , let it update tweaker
    3. let it not update pso2, instead i go to other tasks install pso2 first, and then let it automatically search for Gamefiles/updates if it asks again....
    4. lets see in like 10 hours or so if its succesful this time.... else i give up.
    Last edited by GermanRanger; May 24, 2015 at 12:26 PM.

I think I may have broken the story patch, as all of the cutscene names/content are untranslated.

How do I fix this?

As a side note, is it possible to re-watch the cutscenes that've already been cleared?

Quote Originally Posted by Austru View Post
    I think I may have broken the story patch, as all of the cutscene names/content are untranslated.

How do I fix this?

As a side note, is it possible to re-watch the cutscenes that've already been cleared?
    Try restoring to vanilla, then reinstall the patch.
    You can see all the cutscenes via the Event Chronicle from your MyRoom terminal.

Why hasn't the first post been updated with the new information regarding the PSO2 Tweaker ver 3.0.5.4? A lot of the information on the first post is really outdated.
    Last edited by Chou-Chou; May 24, 2015 at 10:12 PM.

Ship 2 Ur
    ID: Tanit Goddess
    Character: Tanit

My YouTube Channel | PSO World Shaun's Album

man i always get some weird errors when i download the files...

also this:

5/25/2015 1:21:39 AM: DEBUG - File appears to be empty, trying to download from secondary SEGA server

k nvm for some reason it worked now.
    Last edited by GermanRanger; May 25, 2015 at 02:57 AM.