Page 666 of 684 FirstFirst ... 166566616656663664665666667668669676 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 6832

Often I have to go to troubleshooting option and the select check for deleted/empty files and check for Old/Missing files for it to works. IDK if this is because I'm using tier 5 graphics or what.

It seems like the older proxy no longer works, at least with the battle blocks. Any chance we could get a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    It seems like the older proxy no longer works
    What older proxy? This is also the topic for the PSO2 Tweaker which is a separate project from any of the proxies.

damn change block now always get 630

Hi AIDA ! Came back just now to play again pso2 after some time.
    Only to find that old version is not supported and there is new version.
    And of course as i'm using Windows XP (shame on me i know xD but i got reasons), the tweaker don't work. As soon i select the bin folder. It gives me the Windows, program got error. Care to do something about it? "
    If you really can't, i can give up pso2, i'm on a private Ragnarok Online server right now.

Previously i used old tweaker without updating at some point because bug there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuru View Post
    Hi AIDA ! Came back just now to play again pso2 after some time.
    Only to find that old version is not supported and there is new version.
    And of course as i'm using Windows XP (shame on me i know xD but i got reasons), the tweaker don't work. As soon i select the bin folder. It gives me the Windows, program got error. Care to do something about it? "
    If you really can't, i can give up pso2, i'm on a private Ragnarok Online server right now.

Previously i used old tweaker without updating at some point because bug there too.
    Windows XP isn't supported on the tweaker nor is it supported with PSO2.
    Since v3.1.x and of course all versions of version 4 started to use specific .NET Framework 4.5 api calls which need windows 7 minimum.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

orz Ty for information.
    Strange... i'm sure i could play after 2014. But maybe i'm wrong with the date.

I have Question,Pso2 Tweaker Proxy can't enter battle area block right ?

I want to report a bug in the tweaker and an oversight.

Occasionally the item translation will copy the English name instead of the Japanese name on ctrl+c, while that happens sometimes ctrl +shift + c will let me briefly copy the jp name with another ctrl+c but sometimes that doesn't work either and I had to turn the item translation off entirely with ctrl +F12.

However, now it's no longer to toggle the item translation on and off and there is no way to configure plugin anymore.

Also, now item translation turns on and off by itself frequently.
    Sometimes I see English items, then 10 minutes later everything is in Japanese. There doesn't seem to be any specific trigger for this.

There is a bug with the item translation. Not the translation itself, that works.
    But the way it is applied kind of breaks the Japanese name completion in the shop. Occasionally the shop name completion won't find the names for Japanese items, especially if you search once, it will be removed from the completion pool.

For example I checked for "フロンティアリード" - "Frontier Lead" that should list all the Frontier Lead Ba and In tickets as well as the Ou wear. However after searching for a few of them in the shop and entering it again, the name search no longer displays any Ba and Ou items, only the In items.
    And after I also searched the shop for these In tickets, フロンティアリード no longer lists a single item even though several exist.
    This is not fixed by changing the block or going to my room.

There is also another bug, this might be directly the translation, a few English item names are still not recognized by the shop.