Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Smile Some things from PSO you would like to see

Starting off I know this thread had probably been done before, so if its an issue feel free to merge it with another one.

I personally would LOVE to see a few of the old baddies, all updated and pretty!

For an example I would LOVE if they made a crazy new updated version of the De Rol Le. I think the way he played would fit very well with some of the new mechanics in PSO2.

Spoiler!

and Vol Opt (mostly the screen phase) I could see that being sooo fun in pso2, specially if its like 100 screens or something lol

Spoiler!

Anything you miss about PSO that you really wish would be updated and reimplemented in PSO2?

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

After PSU I'm not sure everyone would like to see giant-worm-anything again...

already data mined is a giant worm like del ro le

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Actual fun quests that doesn't have bullshit involved just to play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Actual fun quests that doesn't have bullshit involved just to play it.
    This^. I went back and played PSOBB last night during maintenance. Found it much easier to pick up and play.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Id like quite a few things from pso.

Extra attacks, some music that doesnt feel stagnent, what mag listed above, alot of old mags cuz lets be honest 90% of the new ones just look like fucking teddy bears.

Id like fair droprates and leaving the bullshit froprates for uber end game stuff, a return of S-rank weapons but instead of chosing their name they would be all class and actually decent. Id like every class to be able to use the subclass' weapon (yeah this scraps my s rank idea but god D. Id like them to use PDs to add % to weapons like in the old game, because lets be honest, its unfair that rangers and hunters have to 50% something to get the most out of it while forces dont even need %, and ontop of that force gear is usually cheaper too for this very reason X.x. Id like rare monsters to have great droprates like they did in pso, id like to be able to grind a weapon without the fear of losing all my meseta, id like it if they just took out the afixing system in general so we would have 1 less rng to worry about.

I could go on all day lol.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

if anything its a fucking advantage that you can get those additional 50% on your weapon
    is there a force weapon that has 1500 T-ATK? no there isnt
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    if anything its a fucking advantage that you can get those additional 50% on your weapon
    is there a force weapon that has 1500 T-ATK? no there isnt
    That still doesnt change the fact that fo weps are generally easier to get besides the lolPwand. I mean, sure they dont have the choice to get more out of their element unless theyre a melee nut, but it costs way more time and meseta to min-max a gun or blade. And thats what irks me a bit.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

I'd like better music for PSO2 also a bigger gap in difficulty that AQs fail to provide.
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'