Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Error code?

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Default Error code?

I keep getting error code sg3126 when I get to the accessing game server screen when I go to get into the online servers for PSP2. Anyone else having the same issue?

Yeah I'm getting the same thing.

Can I get some more info about your conditions? PSP model, internet security type(just the type of encryption nothing else), how long you've played, partner card number maybe, player id(I don't think I need your PSN tag) could all be useful in figuring out the cause.

My psp is a 3000, My internet connection works fine, I've played for almost 3 years to my knowledge. I was just online 2 an hour ago, then an error happened, I figured "no biggie" and now I can't get past Terms of use.

We're experiencing the exact same situation oddly enough. I've played PSP2 since the demo and I still have some partner cards from people who played it. I was going through some PCs waiting for someone to join my challenge room. I was about to delete one, but I disconnected. I thought since the card was a hacker's card it may have been a trojan horse, but when I looked at what it would had to have done to keep me offline I could tell it wasn't. So I finished cleaning up my card list and tried to get back online, still can't get on. What's your ingame name btw? I've been going by Link1275 on my new character for the past few days and have done C-Mode stage 1-4 and am looking to get 5 done as I couldn't get it done with my friend last night.

I currently use a Newman named Wisp. There's maybe a random maintenance going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Casket View Post
    I currently use a Newman named Wisp. There's maybe a random maintenance going on.
    The game is 3 years old. If they're doing maintenance it's a PSN thing or they're doing the first maintenance since they threw up the servers.

I say this because it happened exactly at 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Casket View Post
    I say this because it happened exactly at 10:00.
    I don't know. They may have decided to shut down the servers. After almost 3 years of use they were almost empty, and let's face it, it wasn't a very good run for this game. Tons of out of control hackers everywhere. We can still play the game over services like Xlink Kai though.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Same error here too. Guess I'll have to finish that Trident Crusher hunt offline. Or get bored of it, whichever comes first. And we all know that the most logical explanation is that a SEGA employee double-dog-dared another to turn off the server. No man can back out of a double-dog-dare.