Default Rivatuner and PSO2

sorry to necro this, but i love the thread title+^_^+

anyway, my question is, did anyone ever manage to get rivatuner to hook PSO2 after the gamemon64.des update??? I've always done recording by recording my desktop but I'd really like to have rivatuner OSD for frame rate and GPU temps again+^_^+

You can just hook Fraps if you want frame rate, or RadeonPro... and there's a million programs that tell you the GPU temp.

Can't even run CPU-Z HW Monitor to check my comp's temperature... GameGuard is gonna make abandon PSO2 for a while...

i use razer game booster to check temps, speedfan also works, but you need to start them before you start the game as admin.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

playclaw shows fps,cpu tem,gpu tem, and even the time and you can customize the hell out of it all for free so give that a try

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    You can just hook Fraps if you want frame rate, or RadeonPro... and there's a million programs that tell you the GPU temp.
    My GPU was 67 degrees at the highest, should I worry? Now it is 37 but was 28 at the lowest when I turned on the application.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrykun View Post
    Can't even run CPU-Z HW Monitor to check my comp's temperature... GameGuard is gonna make abandon PSO2 for a while...
    I run that! The CPUID one? Though I turn it on before the game. If you need to exit the game but keep it on just type the calculator button on your keyboard, then click back to the PSO2 application.

Quote Originally Posted by AgemFrostMage View Post
    My GPU was 67 degrees at the highest, should I worry? Now it is 37 but was 28 at the lowest when I turned on the application.
    Nope, you shouldn't worry unless if its like going like 80C+, probably that 28C is from which you booted the computer on when it wasn't heated up.

works 100% of the time for me now
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Quote Originally Posted by AgemFrostMage View Post
    I run that! The CPUID one? Though I turn it on before the game. If you need to exit the game but keep it on just type the calculator button on your keyboard, then click back to the PSO2 application.
    Not everyone has a calculator button, and VFS ≠ Fullscreen.
    Also, CPUID HWmonitor ≠ CPU-Z

Personally, core temps are more concerning than GPU temps (GPU is always <70 for me, but CPU -can- go >75°. If I raise FPS limit to 60 then that's a different thing)

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )