Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Why are they neglecting makeup?

I know lots of people say pso2 = Dress Up Dolly Online but...

Aren't they sort of neglecting makeup?
    Why does no one mention makeup? It's a whole category of customization. They seem to hand out a middling amount of earrings, most of which you never even notice unless someone is blasting the cut in chat faces all the time. I don't grudge anyone their earrings, mini headbands or hair doodads. But where's all the makeup?

PSO.......ONE had more makeup than this game.
    FOnewearl had loads of different (some actually cool) FULL FACE makeups. You could do scary little clowns, cute accents & whatever. FOmar had some good makeups too (as I recall some eye designs & etc)

PSO2 has what, skullface from Infinity Dumen, RAmar's camo & the tribal face edge?
    Smalls - the football player under eye line, lipstic for everyone
    Subtles - blush (I think?)

I would love to see lots more creative makeup to use.
    Bring back every FOnewearl design, then add more. Bring back the other Duman designs too from Inf (they had some Jester type stuff?) Make the makeups winable on scratch tix. It's not like its hard to do either...WAY simpler to program than clothes I would bet. Plus, its for everyone, so there's no "you left out the guys/cast/caseals/girls/tall people/short people/etc" like what they're doing now spamming tons of dresses only & not throwing guys a bone AT ALL.

Pros:
    Easy to program/cheap
    Anyone can use it so no one is left out
    Easy to be really creative with & get even MORE unique chars
    Goes perfect w/scratchy ticket money grab (or FUN)

%
    The topic was originally going to be called "and stickers" but they actually just let out a few stickers. As a cast, I want MORE* stickers because I can apply them to myself.

(*Stickers should be badazz, like a batch of skulls or a dragon or something don't make them all lacy. A rappy sticker is ok too.)

** Wouldn't it be great if they let out a PLAIN white tee and then batches of stickers you could stick to it? They could generate excitement by luring people with sticker give-aways. OR make a fan sticker contest to inspire interaction! 10 winners get sticker in game!

Um excuse me but there is a new make up being released in today's update.

YOU AINT TYRA BANKS.
    OYO: "I like your lip color but you're not unique."

o-o This thread is so surreal.

Only on PSO2 I could experience this.
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Well, I kept suggesting red eyeliner in every questionnaire, so you can thank me (personally) that they are finally adding BLUE eyeliner makeup in two weeks.

well my heterosexual friend your prayers have been answered in the new fun scratch....http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/
    TA vids coming soonsies

Well well, a 3rd eye sticker.
    For all your...Tenshinhan or Hiei cosplay needs?

It took me a while to figure out what the デフォルメまつげ
    was supposed to be altering for you, apparently its 3 sets of "Deformed Eyelashes". Which I guess was slightly the point of the topic on releasing loooads of stuff that you can barely notice/hardly changes the character design at all & next to nothing wild (or ungirly/not nec. girl oriented...ie no different camo faces or "scary" or "fierce" stuff except maybe the eye of sauron or whatever that 2nd one is)

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    Well well, a 3rd eye sticker.
    For all your...Tenshinhan or Hiei cosplay needs?

It took me a while to figure out what the デフォルメまつげ
    was supposed to be altering for you, apparently its 3 sets of "Deformed Eyelashes". Which I guess was slightly the point of the topic on releasing loooads of stuff that you can barely notice/hardly changes the character design at all & next to nothing wild (or ungirly/not nec. girl oriented...ie no different camo faces or "scary" or "fierce" stuff except maybe the eye of sauron or whatever that 2nd one is)
    in due time is all i can say, this game is becoming more and more of a fashion show anyways with a new scratch every two weeks...
    TA vids coming soonsies

PHANTASY GIRL ONLINE 2

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iTz PooKiie xx View Post
    in due time is all i can say, this game is becoming more and more of a fashion show anyways with a new scratch every two weeks...
    pookie just shut up and start prettying your character now xD

i am the worst player at this game

i only have one outfit for each char. dont use any accessories either.