Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    oh, i was thinking it was something like "get hit by the canon without dying" because two guys got hit by it and one didnt die and it added to the counter
    Wait, i might be jumping to conclusion>.< i can't really see the japanses text order(since you have the english patch added) so i can't neither confirm or deny that statement since they are a number of orders to be selected( do not die more than 5 times, break a certain amount of his parts) etc.

Edit: The English patch is still bad.
    TA vids coming soonsies

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Cucronerda? What the hell is that? Kuklonahda?
    Sorry if the name sounds weird, but I'm not exactly a follower of the english patch fanslations (I dont even use it in the first place).
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

I got a ??? floor @ floor 30 which was Falz Arms (battle took place in normal Falz arena). There are reports of ??? floors appearing elsewhere too at 20+. I don't know if they're tied to specific floors where the RNG rolls their chance or they can appear anywhere.

The Floor Order was don't heal for 120s.

Quote Originally Posted by iTz PooKiie xx View Post
    Wait, i might be jumping to conclusion>.< i can't really see the japanses text order(since you have the english patch added) so i can't neither confirm or deny that statement since they are a number of orders to be selected( do not die more than 5 times, break a certain amount of his parts) etc.

Edit: The English patch is still bad.
    Confirmed: the order is don't die more than 5 times (from JP description, I got the same floor).

EDIT: Ehh.. wait if one got hit and it still added to counter IDK. But TBH some of the orders are goofy as hell. Sometimes the 'don't heal for X' ones were failing when people got healed by their Mags or Automate, and sometime it just chose to ignore them. Same thing with the flashy floors.
    Last edited by Kierto; May 15, 2013 at 01:25 PM.

I had a "???" on stage 33. It was only killing Dagacha on their weakpoints.
    I also had the same task on Vardha, it's either don't die 5 times or don't revive 5 times. I only paid attention to the number counter after I used a moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kierto View Post
    I got a ??? floor @ floor 30 which was Falz Arms (battle took place in normal Falz arena). There are reports of ??? floors appearing elsewhere too at 20+. I don't know if they're tied to specific floors where the RNG rolls their chance or they can appear anywhere.
    Seems like they can be random, and most of the ??? floors contain either rare spawns or highly prized stuffs like Falz Arms and Falz Elder. (Only heard of Elder for floor 40 though.)

25 was a Hunar battle don't die for 60 seconds and do not heal.
    so

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Is there any reason to finish the tower? Or should people just perpetually grind 31-35 (or some other floor)?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    25 was a Hunar battle don't die for 60 seconds and do not heal.
    so
    Madness battle and no Elder Pain but still fun

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebensohl View Post
    Is there any reason to finish the tower? Or should people just perpetually grind 31-35 (or some other floor)?
    Unless you average 3 of the first upgraded stones for every 8 passes grinding 31-35, you should probably finish it. Clearing 40 stages will give you 3 upgraded stones and that requires 8 passes.