Heyo, RuinsGloam here. I normally just lurk around these forums but I had to register so I can make a thread.

I'm currently trying to raise a separate mag as an Apus however I want it to have mainly S-ATK stats so I can equip some of the lower tier rares. A few months ago I had a preplanned format of how the stats should look for an Orion mag with S-ATK but I've since then lost it.

All of this is simply for aesthetics, I already have separate mags dedicated to S-ATK primarily and R-ATK for when I play classes that need it.

So to get right into it,
Does anyone who knows how to use level skipping(level up two stats at once so the mag doesn't change form at x5 x0 intervals.) have a guide of some sorts or can offer me an idea of what my mags stats should look like for an S-ATK focused Apus or is it impossible?

Again, this endeavour is simply for aesthetic reasons. "Just buy a mag off the AH" or "Just get a pure S-ATK mag" would completely defeat the purpose of even trying this. However if it's impossible I'll have no choice but to give up.

Thanks in Advance.