View Poll Results: Enjoy the lame story?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I guess...

11 61.11%
  • Hell no!

7 38.89%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Umbra The Impossible

Half-assed fun inside.
    Spoiler!

How do you tell people who wont even revive you, NOT to attack UMBRA on hard~ >w>
    Last edited by Meyfei; Jun 7, 2013 at 02:00 AM.

What block was this?
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

When Wind and rain was up eariler I ran into Umbra in A1 in 2 runs. Failed one because the server decided to take a shit and lag so I tried killing the fish that tried to attack him but he wouldn't die cause of the lag. x.x 2nd time decided to spawn him around fish and gu wondas and FAILURE.

Also Umbra doesn't drop his rod on hard so its not even worth doing his code. Even the exp isn't worth it IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Oh i'm still trying to get that event quest done for that item. He spawned for me in A1, same situation- Darker interference.

A couple times in MPA- he got attacked. Really unable to communicate with some of the people lol. I wonder if it'll be hard to get a pso-w MPA started next rainy eq?

The block was in B4, Basically it's the B7 for Hard mode-players if you will. And that was a story- no one got 15 umbra's in one go that i know of and i'd be sad for them if they did and they all got attacked...

Anyway 4am, i need to get back to sleep, ciao~ i'll check back tomorrow

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I love it when people troll attack umbra on purpose...

Gives me a chance to use a new curse-word/think up a new insult.

Also yeah as terrible as people say B20 is... the hard and easy blocks filled with new players/casual JP players/casual anything(yes JP players can be horrible too they do not get a pedestal to stand on) players/not-give-shit-players-that-don't-level can either be decent... or the worse thing ever...
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Jun 7, 2013 at 02:11 AM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyfei View Post
    How do you tell people who wont even revive you, NOT to attack UMBRA on hard~ >w>
    It's really hard, in fact it is in the very same situation with:

"Everyone don't attack Falz's lower arms." -30sec later, you find some idiot who doesn't understand English but speaks it Over Ending non-stop on the lower arms-

In VH I had yet to see anyone hit Umbrella, even on B20 and B5.
    In H is another story since you are dealing with more newbies who does not understand the simplest advice if it is not the experienced players leveling up their subs.

I rather have Umbrella troll me than have someone else troll attack him on any mode.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Jun 7, 2013 at 02:42 AM.

People group for Normal? :V

Yeah, that 30-40 stretch requires MPA grinding to get anywhere, and anything more than "see move kill" is a challenge for some.

Hopefully people will learn. If not, I'm glad Hard Falz isn't worth doing, and the experience in VH is crap for low level ranges.

I see Umbra maybe once in 3 EQ events, if I'm lucky. They weren't joking when they said they increased his appearance rate (by 0.0001%, I bet).
    Still haven't seen the parallel teleporter even once. Probably cleared the EQ maybe 100-150+ times now.

Can't wait to experience the epic group fail when Super Falz rears his ugly head.

Does Umbra even dare to spawn at B20? I can imagine a dreadful situation where he randomly descends and 12 people gather around him, pointing at him with a charged Assault Buster, while wearing trollface masks.

My condolences to Ms. Umbra ;_;
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Does Umbra even dare to spawn at B20? I can imagine a dreadful situation where he randomly descends and 12 people gather around him, pointing at him with a charged Assault Buster, while wearing trollface masks.

My condolences to Ms. Umbra ;_;
    I got a ubra stick off block 20. :P