Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I'm looking forward to:

- PS4 console reveal

- New info on FFXIV:ARR and the upcoming Beta Phase 3

- The new FF announcement. REALLY hoping it's Versus XIII or something that utilizes the new Luminous engine... but we'll see.

- New Super Smash Bros. and other Nintendo IP's. I'd love to see a new F-Zero or Starfox, but I highly doubt it'll happen.

- Rayman Legends

- The Last Guardian

- Seeing how Microsoft will attempt to justify themselves regarding the Xbox One

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

If the rumored Squeenix game is Versus, then it will most likely be changed to FF XV and will look much different from what had shown a long time ago. When to comes to tomorrow's hype, Squeenix and Sega are lat the bottom for me I have low expectations for these companies.

But if tomorrow's game is Versus, I hope it's a PS4 release that will make the 7 year wait for forgivable.

MS conference begins at noon EST, followed by EA, Ubisoft, then Sony. I expect Sony's conference to be the best one as long as the Wonderbook BS isn't repeated.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Jun 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I forgot all about that wonder book monstrosity

This xbox conference is just embarrassing.

The Halo trailer was kind of hilarious with its misdirection.

Also, I wasn't expecting to care about Titanfall, but I love how it looks like a teenager's attempt to make a gritty Gundam reboot. It's wonderfully goofy, though I get the feeling they want it to be taken seriously.

I'm not really sure what to make of Remedy's game, but I've loved most of the stuff they've done so I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

Also, the game creation tool (Spark, I think?) looked kind of neat, though I wonder if it'll catch on as much as Little Big Planet has done in the past.

Um... Battlefield 4 looked pretty nice, I guess? I dunno. What did everybody else take away from the Microsoft conference?

I don't wanna be that "jaded" internet person, but nothing really spoke to me at all during Microsoft's conference. The only thing that really intrigued me was D4 which is being helmed by SWERY.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

The games that were shown, they felt like more of the same, doesn't really feel like a "new generation".
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

$500 in America.
    £429.99 in the UK.

At the current exchange rate the UK will be paying $168 more.

I really don't like the business model Microsoft have adopted with the XBOne, particularly regarding DRM/trading/used games, so I won't be buying one on principle.

The fact it's £429 in the UK just adds insult to injury. Sorry Forza 5, I'm sitting this one out.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Oh yeah, I'm super excited to see a new Killer Instinct since I loved the old ones, but it's apparently being developed by Double Helix (developers of... not much to write home about?) instead of Rare.

Uh, also, there was that super uncomfortable moment when the one guy made a rape joke towards the woman he was beating in the game. I'm chalking this up to somebody not thinking and saying something stupid, but everybody should learn from this mistake and not do something like that again. Eesh.