Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It's a very situational weapon anyway and requires a good high hit FS to make much use out of it.

Yes its Snow Queen isnt worth it to me, Well I got up to Dal Ra Lie but he beat the hell out of me, what did I do wrong? I attacked his body parts compared to his head since I could do more damage to them and I always used shifta/deband jellen/zalure but it still seems like I screwed up somewhere, is there a easier way to kill him? or anyway to kill him...? im 93 now

Oh man dal ra lie is a right bitch. At lower levels that boss can be completely about luck. It chooses its attacks randomly instead of following a pattern.

You pretty much WILL be hit by a number of his attacks, all you can do is try to win the war of attrition. You'll need to heal damage you take and make sure you survive the pretty insane crit damage the falling rocks can deal.

As a HUcast that's one of the worst fights in ep 1 because he'll keep pounding you while you can't even hit him with your handgun or slicers (let alone reach him with your sword until he's on or next to the raft), but as a RAmarl you're pretty well prepared.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=793

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Oh man dal ra lie is a right bitch. At lower levels that boss can be completely about luck. It chooses its attacks randomly instead of following a pattern.

You pretty much WILL be hit by a number of his attacks, all you can do is try to win the war of attrition. You'll need to heal damage you take and make sure you survive the pretty insane crit damage the falling rocks can deal.

As a HUcast that's one of the worst fights in ep 1 because he'll keep pounding you while you can't even hit him with your handgun or slicers (let alone reach him with your sword until he's on or next to the raft), but as a RAmarl you're pretty well prepared.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=793

Yeah he attacks seemed random at first but after awhile of fighting him I could see his pattern of attacks, I learned all fo his attack patterns, just because I couldn't predict what he will use next but I am prepared and know what attacks he will use, I did kill him but I had to use spread needle on his body, took about 15 minutes. Not even gonna attempt mines until I can use my Guard WAve and find a better shield, im a Purple ID so any recommended shields?

Oh I also used Bazooka for long ranged attacks and used all my fluids and most of the mates.

You should continue to check the weapons shop for high hit charge mechguns and shots. At your level you could probably find 50 hit red tier items. You'll have to refresh the shop a bit but you should be able to get something like that by now. Also, you are playing on Gamecube, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    You should continue to check the weapons shop for high hit charge mechguns and shots. At your level you could probably find 50 hit red tier items. You'll have to refresh the shop a bit but you should be able to get something like that by now. Also, you are playing on Gamecube, right?
    yes im on GC and I got a 50% Ice Vulcan and no shots

Charge mechs would really simplify the process, if you could get some. I foy can go offline people tend to wait until the shops have one and then buy them in bulk to trade, so you should be able to get a set of your own. Failing that, just check the shops yourself every time you go up. 40+ ata is preferred, but really any charge mechs at all with ata are viable.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Charge mechs would really simplify the process, if you could get some. I foy can go offline people tend to wait until the shops have one and then buy them in bulk to trade, so you should be able to get a set of your own. Failing that, just check the shops yourself every time you go up. 40+ ata is preferred, but really any charge mechs at all with ata are viable.
    I aparently have a pairo f Charge Vulcan with 45% hit in my bank, I never knew I did lol. Anyway I finally killed Dal Ra Lie, I was able to do mines a little easier. I was actually disappointed Vol Opt was just a complete frickin joke... again. Its sad he was my favorite boss but now hes not