Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Dark falz on hard mode

Im a level 42 hucast with 350 hp am i high enough or should i i use hp gains or should i keep training and how much hp would i need? Please help

You should be fine. If you really feel like you might have a problem then try to stack HP units or light resistance.

Ok tyvm

If anyone else has a different opinion please comment

This just occurred to me, but if you are playing solo then you should be more than ready to fight Falz. In my first post I was initially thinking with his multiplayer stats in mind.

Im soloing it

When in doubt, go in without scapes. All it costs you is the mates, so if you can afford those you're set. If you run out of mates before beating him, well, just gain a level or two. That should be what limits your abilities as a HUcast, by the way. You can learn when to heal and how to move to avoid damage etc., but your main limitation is running out of mates before he's dead.

Ok thanks

Anyone else have an opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorner34 View Post
    Anyone else have an opinion?
    offline mode Dark Falz strongest attack does like 160 damage or close to that so your fine, if your still on edge use Dragon/HP and bring Monomate/Dimate/Trimate and Star Atomizers, try using your monomates and few dimates on first two halves of the battle, but more if you need it. When on its final form bring a good Saber and a good handgun so you can attack close up and a range making the battle easier, he has like 6000 HP or something on final form? im not exactly sure but its close to that. Also when he uses the long ranged RAfoie and Rabarta stay on the left side of him close to the edge so it doesn't do as much damage. ( especially if you get frozen in a ice block this will save your life. )