Default Need help logging in

Ok so I just downloaded the game and got everything set up but when I go to log in to a ship it gives me Error 603. I read somewhere on the forums that 603 means the password is wrong but I'm dead sure I typed it in right. I've also tried to figure out how to reset my password on the the web site and I can't figure out how to do that. I've only been able to figure out how to request my ID sent to my email.

Could anyone please point me in the direction I need to go to reset my password? This is the only thing I can think of that might help me.

Have you done the verification for first time log-in or first time on a new system?

No I'm not sure how or what that is. I don't know if I've been prompted to do it at all or where to go to do it.

IME? Not sure what that stands for or where to go to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeal View Post
    IME? Not sure what that stands for or where to go to change it.
    If he is talking about what I think he is, it means if you have Japanese typing enabled on your system, make sure it is off. Also check your Email and then if you have an email with 4 or 5 digit code (I don't remember how many digits but its a few) and input it in. Have you registered your Sega ID for PSO2?

I haven't seen an email with a code like that and no I haven't registered it with PSO 2 but I can't seem to log my account in on the website either.

When I made the account I did get some confirmation email that I assume just tells me I made the account but I didn't see any code or verification thing in it.

Ok so some clerification. When I try to log in to any of the ships it just gives me either error 603 or 678. I get 603 more often and I've read that it means invalid password. I can't log in to the Sega ID website either. I've also never gotten the email with the code for the first time logging in to the game on a new system. I'm pretty sure I need to reset my password at this point as I can't even log in to the website. Problem is I have no idea how to reset my password.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Your ID has to be in lowercase. Also, if you keep trying to login unsuccessfully, you'll get banned.

Well the lowercase ID is not the issue.