11 9.09%
  • Vintasticvin

4 3.31%
  • XPKun

22 18.18%
  • Zorafim

25 20.66%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

I feel kind of dumb for not noticing that Vin's is a VITA screenshot. My PC version looks like that... =_=

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    I feel kind of dumb for not noticing that Vin's is a VITA screenshot. My PC version looks like that... =_=
    1024px × 575px doesn't sound too vitaish
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    thanks for this construcitve comment, from now on all my polls will allow multiple votes. It's to late for this contest but I will put it in my future ones.
    I think a good way of handling votes would be like in Gama's Cast contest, instead of a poll people write down the top 3 pictures they prefer (though with a poll it's easier to keep track of things).

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    How long this Poll running by the way?
    It says above the poll, until sunday (June 23).

Personally I can't wait to see all the other entries. :3
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    1024px × 575px doesn't sound too vitaish
    Welp, close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I think a good way of handling votes would be like in Gama's Cast contest, instead of a poll people write down the top 3 pictures they prefer (though with a poll it's easier to keep track of things).
    If you can rank your top 3 (1st getting 3 points, 3rd 1 point) that would be ideal imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    That's the problem sending pm's in order to get things fixed and mellowed out everything has to be done in secret we can't openly discuss things in order to get down to an agreement in order to improve things.
    Nobody stops you from puttign it here, but this is a contest htread for this contest so I jsut don't think its teh right place. I could create a new thread where everybody can post their ideas openly so everyone can see and we get community feedback. How about that, good enough?

You made it for fun, but once you throw AC in there it's not really about fun anymore in a sense.
    That’s not entirely true, it's like saying people don't play online games for fun because there is competition to be better than someone else. Some have fun with it and others don't. It's the same for a contest.

So would you prefer me doing contests where you actually can't win anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    As you said yourself, it's harder to keep track of things that way but if it would be the only thing that makes people happy I guess I could do it. As I offered already there is also the possibility of multiple votes where you can give each person 1 point.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I don't think these are horrible ideas...

But how far are they from picking your top few, or having the option of giving out pity votes... which wouldn't drastically change winners, it would just make numbers for the common favorites bigger. >_>;

At the end of the day, it's up to you on who deserves a vote, or who needs one, or whose just voting for a friend.

Ironically I chose a top 5... decress the possibility of the scenario being.

"Alright we have a top 10... but what's the point of it being a top 10 if only 4 people are getting votes, so it's actually just really awkward for the other half of people who aren't getting votes at all"

Also because we didn't get a lot of entries AT ALL. So if you aren't impressed I hope that doesn't imply you could do better if you didn't enter. Just in case anyone thinks like that.

But otherwise... I don't think... multiple votes could hurt either. But there's no perfect way to go about things. Even if you took out voting all together and made it all the judges votes. You risk the community not being happy. But if you let the community vote, there's a higher chance of bias or thoughtless votes...

Basically you're all terrible people no matter what happens, and all we can do is hope the people that DID win deserved the prizes. : D

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Not trying to sound like a downer, but only one of the finalists has a single vote.
    AH don't worry about Blace ^_^ I'm just happy that my picture is in the finals with such wonderful pictures
    Welp as I already said I already know where half the votes came form and anything AC related is bound to end with a favoritism slam fest. I dunno whether to feel like that 1 vote on her was a sympathy vote or just troll... poor girl.
    I'm sure someone out there liked but hey a vote is better than no vote at all ~_^
    Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    thanks for this construcitve comment, from now on all my polls will allow multiple votes. It's to late for this contest but I will put it in my future ones.
    D: Keep things the same as they always been! Its for the sake of honor and honesty! Plus its always fun to torment people with having to choose JUST ONE picture only. Huh they're making me feel bad o_O Im too excited knowing I made it to the finals to be feeling insulted or upset with my picture's performance and no worries I'm sure they had noticed I only got one vote and were concerned of having sympathy for me which is cool and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    I think Vintasticvin made a good picture here.
    But as Gardios already said, there's only one vote to spend.
    I voted for Julliz because I think that picture was really awesome. But if I'd be able to vote more my ranking would be like:

1. Julliz, 2. Vintasticvin, 3. XPKun, 4. Lain, 5. Zorafim
    D'aww thanks a bunch for the nice comment ~=[,,_,,]:3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    X_X This was taken on a pc playing pso on 1 with no shaders and Vita's graphics aren't that bad also I'm working on a movement for Vita and low resolution pc players to post their screenies with pride and not feel undersized by those with killer graphics <3

Keeeeep voting people pick the one you like!
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jun 21, 2013 at 05:59 AM.

Nobody stops you from puttign it here, but this is a contest htread for this contest so I jsut don't think its teh right place. I could create a new thread where everybody can post their ideas openly so everyone can see and we get community feedback. How about that, good enough?
    That could work...

That’s not entirely true, it's like saying people don't play online games for fun because there is competition to be better than someone else. Some have fun with it and others don't. It's the same for a contest.

So would you prefer me doing contests where you actually can't win anything?
    Why do you think I said "In a sense". Also this is not an online game this is an online community what we do and type here hold more weight than a game where we have no access to other than what? Game Feedback ...as in survey. Comparing it to an online game is bad comparison as an online you know what to expect and if it's online pvp you don't win Paid money currency such as AC which isn't free in PSO2 you would pvp points exp in game money being the currency to buy better pvp armor or whatnot. My claim still stands on that no way is it the same as a contest. Also when did I ever say Prefer? I only outlined on how it went its course. You can do how ever contest ya wan't but if it's not gonna give the new comers or old player a chance because ermahgawd Favoritism, Spread the Word, Graphics or w/e the case may be then just leads to disappointment as others mention a few pages back.

As you said yourself, it's harder to keep track of things that way but if it would be the only thing that makes people happy I guess I could do it. As I offered already there is also the possibility of multiple votes where you can give each person 1 point.
    Guess we will see how that runs it's course to.

Sig by Gama

Also when did I ever say Prefer?
    You didn't, I just asked a question. o.o

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Gotta love how each event topic like this turns out in the same drama over and over again where people just complain.

Can't ya'll just shut up and appreciate the time and money people are willing to spend to give everyone something fun to do instead of moaning and bashing it down every single time you can?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.