Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

Default Madden 25 League for PSOW

I have Madden 25 pre-ordered for the 360. I was wondering if there would be enough fellow PSO fans to get a league going? I am likely to take the Redskins even though I am a Vikings fan. This is mostly due to the fact that I have the Redskins in a league with several game journalists and would want to keep my play style. I would be open to the idea of a fantasy draft also. Anyways, I will check back in the morning to see what kind of response I get.

Not to derail my own thread, but I really miss playing PSO.

I havent bought madden since 2006. i'll buy madden if the Jags at least make the playoffs this year.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

I wouldn't mind since I haven't played or purchased Madden in a couple years; however, i think I would want to get it on PS3 rather than 360. Dunno, but if enough people would be interested I guess I would get it on 360 instead

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    I wouldn't mind since I haven't played or purchased Madden in a couple years; however, i think I would want to get it on PS3 rather than 360. Dunno, but if enough people would be interested I guess I would get it on 360 instead
    You will want to get it on 360. I have Madden 12 on both 360 & PS3. All around, the game looks much better on 360. Anyone who has played both can tell you this. It's due to the fact that 360 is the lead platform.

If we do start a league, fantasy draft sounds like the way to go. Especially if Ryno wants the Jags. I'd hate for him to be stuck with a subpar roster. Even if we have 8 or less owners, it would still be fun.