Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Adicted HUcast (legit player)

My character is a HUcast and i hate things that fly around just waste time.... since i dont carry any guns so thinks like gees take forever...

I don't like my HUmar's ATA. It's too low. >_< I need to find the weapons with hit % in order to fight properly...

My main character is a Hucaseal, I think she rocks and I love her to death but no matter how much I love her, no matter how much fun I have playing her, no matter how easily she goes through levels and enemies somewhere deep down at the back of my mind is the fact that stat wise she is by far the weakest of all the Hunters if not one of the weakest characters in the whole game and that annoys me alot. I used to play a Hucast and I do miss the high HP level, the high DEF and the high ATP even though during actual gameplay it does not make that much of a differnece, what can I say I want to be the best and I want her to be the best as well.

things i hate about my fo: ive seen lvl 20s with stronger techs than him, hes lvl 104
    things i hate about my hu: i always cary three weapons on him, a gun, a weapon that hits one enemy, and a weapon that hits lots of enemys. i lose 2 out of the 3 weapons i cary about every 3 days
    things i hate about my ra: i dont really hate much about her..one thing that bugs me is that people keep mistaking me for a girl (yes i know i have a girly avatar)

The one thing I dislike about Moogy, my HUmar, would have to be all of the Gae Bolgs I get. I've gotten to the point of shaking in rage whenever I see one. I don't really have any dislikes about my other chars yet, seeing as Moogy is level 130, and they're levels 12, 29, and 8. :P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Moogy on 2003-04-05 10:47 ]</font>

ThE MAlFunCtiONinG AnDrOId

I hate my RAmarl's cack-ass run, her legs look like they're going sidewards. Also, no worries, Pete, look at my avatar!

He's just so damn cute.

I hate how my FOnewm has high defense for his class but always gets wholloped anyway, no matter how many slots he has equiped. He's a little jester wuss. But his foie techs rock. Lol.

I hate the fact that Phalanx still gets knocked down by those stupid Gillchich lasers. What sucks is that even at lv 200, she'll probably get knocked down.

My defense is too high, so things like reco kill me easily =._.=

On 2003-04-05 12:13, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
    My defense is too high, so things like reco kill me easily =._.=
    Don't you mean, 'too low'? My DFP is gonna max at 120 I bet...

Annoying things about my HUnewearl - Low ATP at Lv93. It's 603.

Annoying things about my FOnewearl - Low MST and people lower than her already maxed on techs..
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)