Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What SEGA should do, is allow us to use multiple camos per weapon type.

Ex: TMG camo and Sword camo

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Most weapons don't sit in the hands properly. I've seen old JP reviews laughing at that fact. And yeah, the texture resolutions are horribly inconsistent.

I think it's pretty stupid that everything has terrible drop rates. Finally got my first Elder Fist drop on my hunter, after half a year of Falzing almost every day and an assload of rare drop increase equipment and tickets. It's my second Elder Fist drop out of all four of my characters, the first having also dropped less than a week ago. Shame I don't need it anymore. Still haven't seen the common talisman fan that everyone seemed to have, either.

And yes, pretty much everybody agrees that the weapon camo system is god awful. The fact that you can only equip one at a time is even more stupid. The only classes that stick to a single weapon for long periods of time are probably Force and Techer.

Those who are desperate for a sword camo may want to wait for the zodiac one to rear its ugly head. Just hope it's not tied to a stupid looking sign. Episode 2 will be out before then, though.

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    So, not worth the time to farm for the sword camo?
    Eh, I can't answer that. But the limited quest is definitely your go-to to power leveling. Once we get bravers, I'm heading straight there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Isn't the mission going away when we first get Ep2?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

August 7th, I believe. Reward week is July 10th-17th which is the week preceding EP2.

yes, im displeases with how hard to get them

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Do the twin mechguns drop from the normal version?
    whut? IM GOIN FARM HIM RIGHTAWAY
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Most weapons don't sit in the hands properly. I've seen old JP reviews laughing at that fact. And yeah, the texture resolutions are horribly inconsistent.
    IIRC Elder Pain is the worst offender of this.

I'm more disappointed how goddamn rare the mechgun camo is. I was so looking forward to making my Lambda Ares Vis not look like a fucking kid's toy but NOPE, PAY 5 MILLION BIATCH CUZ YOU TOTALLY AIN'T GETTIN ONE WITH THE RATE WE PUT ON IT.

If the camo dropped easily, people would stop caring for Cougar and just spam the mission for its common spawning of bosses. That can't be what SEGA wants for an event like this.

If Cougar dropped actual high-tier weapons or units, people would complain that they are only there for a limited amount of time and hard to get as well.

I think they went for the best option here, personally.
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Jun 15, 2013 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    "one of the first" ≠ "the first"

and, you should really stop jumping down people's throats like you've been doing. For real. :/
    No im not jumping down ppls throats at all but you can stop assuming though also if it was more descriptive and not sound so misleading then yeah and you're not doing a very good job of making it very clear yourself.

I don't understand why you're so protective and I don't see how my comment was rude as you make it out to be.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jun 15, 2013 at 07:41 AM.

Sig by Gama