Page 519 of 576 FirstFirst ... 19419469509516517518519520521522529569 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Serious note is pure BBow Br needs Orbit + Divine Raikou bows for max efficiency. BrRa is fine at mobbing, it's nowhere near guren god of no-brain homing, but it's good enough for soloing and it's huge headshot damage in couple with huge (but a bit gimmicky) Pen Arrow hitbox is useful on XH. It's really strong on tomato as the mobs are lined up perfectly for that Pen Arrow to kill them all (unless kanran morons fuck everything up with their lolsohuge damage), you can also use Pen Arrow to hit 5 turrets at a time so the damage is nice even without wb.
    I'm aware it can do fine when it needs to, I run Br/Ra myself for boss-only EQ(Need to get that orbital bow eventually, do have the Divine Raikou though still.) And I just personally find it really annoying to individually pop every head manuually, speccially when the content invovle weak point less mobs such as some of Tokyo's such as rollers who to my knowledge lack a 'headshot' hitbox. For something Yamato I run a Fo/Te layout though so kinda irrelvant to me anyway. I'm just advising the one who asked for pure bow to understand it might not be the best route in case.

Although I am annoyed so many do down talk pure bow just because of the downsides as if every bit content was mobbing oriented when the player who asked about it may very well want a characetr to boss well and coudl care less about BrHu-ing to be 'just okay' at bossing and mobbing at once.
    Last edited by Daku; Jul 18, 2016 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millefeuille View Post
    What playing Br/Ra feels like:
    Spoiler!
    it's just this
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Daku View Post
    Although I am annoyed so many do down talk pure bow just because of the downsides as if every bit content was mobbing oriented.
    About 90% of content is just that.

Also, saying 'pure bow' implies self-limiting your playstyle. At least be sure to have a launcher/rifle or something.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

So I'm seeing Orbit and Divine Raikou here, but is Seiga Bow an alright one to use? I'm primarily BR/HU, so I figure it'd be relegated to Kamikaze Arrow shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    it's just this
    Spoiler!
    I'm sure it's 7 steps on how to make a potato using bow combo.

COOKIE!

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    So I'm seeing Orbit and Divine Raikou here, but is Seiga Bow an alright one to use? I'm primarily BR/HU, so I figure it'd be relegated to Kamikaze Arrow shenanigans.
    Seiga Bow is alright. It's just that orbit for extended bow usage is better : bows are typically very PP unfriendly, especially with pen arrow spam. Orbit bow offers better PP recovery with normals, which is huge with rapid shoot. And you can sheathe it for fast PP recovery when rapid shoot is on cooldown.

it's just this
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I'm sure it's 7 steps on how to make a potato using bow combo.

COOKIE!
    I think you'd make a hole in the potato with a bow combo, or at least make a child's dream of explosive vegetables come to life.

Edit: Oh you said make. Pretty sure it'll still be an explosive potato, so 2nd point stands.

it's just this
    Spoiler!
    Chemistry review! ...I did have to google cheat the eigenfunctions, though I might get a copy of the book if it really boils down to that.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    Seiga's fine. You only need 20+30+30 (or 15+25+25 if you have BB Charge Bonus) per combo rotation, and you really shouldn't be doing Banipene combo's anyway because ranged modifiers. Grab an Orbit if you're still hurting for PP, or an Austere if you're really into damage.
    Last edited by millefeuille; Jul 19, 2016 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varuden View Post
    I think you'd make a hole in the potato with a bow combo, or at least make a child's dream of explosive vegetables come to life.

Edit: Oh you said make. Pretty sure it'll still be an explosive potato, so 2nd point stands.
    I don't even know what I'm talking about. Loool.

Hi, this is my first post so excuse me if I make any mistakes please :]

I wanted to know if anyone could recommend items/skills/photon arts I should have on my pallets for my Katana and Bow, and if you could also name some combos for both the Katana and Bow that'd be helpful.

Thank you very much!

EDIT: Also could you add skill rings as well?
    Last edited by MachX16; Jul 19, 2016 at 11:23 AM.