Page 201 of 576 FirstFirst ... 101151191198199200201202203204211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 5755

Step 1

Step 2

Nah, in between you can sort of decide what you want more. The Stance Up/Charge for consistent bonuses, or stronger Katana Combat (modifying skills first before the cooldown reduction).
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Hello everyone, I've some questions about stance charge ups.

1) Do the skills work with any PA that is chargeable, as well as all techs?
    2) Does the damage apply only when the PA/Tech is fully charged, or is it applicable to uncharged PAs/Techs as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
    Step skills > Stances > Katana Combat.

You can alternate dumping points on Stances and Katana Combat if you want, but Step skills should be the priority. That dash-attack is very important for melee players.
    Personally I think putting points until katana finish is more important than stance, since 21% average stance isn't a huge difference. For that matter, it would be even more important to max HU before BR.

Quote Originally Posted by osirisky View Post
    Hello everyone, I've some questions about stance charge ups.

1) Do the skills work with any PA that is chargeable, as well as all techs?
    2) Does the damage apply only when the PA/Tech is fully charged, or is it applicable to uncharged PAs/Techs as well?
    Anything charged, including Kanran and Sakura when they turn red.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Step 1

Step 2

Nah, in between you can sort of decide what you want more. The Stance Up/Charge for consistent bonuses, or stronger Katana Combat (modifying skills first before the cooldown reduction).
    Should I just learn the steps in my Hunter tree so I don't have to on my Braver? Also would you recommend a full Dex mag build? thanks for the trees!

Quote Originally Posted by GradationAir View Post
    Personally I think putting points until katana finish is more important than stance, since 21% average stance isn't a huge difference. For that matter, it would be even more important to max HU before BR.
    Personal preference aside I think he was mentioning that to him under the assumption that he had HU maxed, then again he said several months of not playing pso2 so yeah that gives it away.

And if you're going to main braver I think sense we got braver escape its a tough choice now I would say get Step atk and just reversal first as those are a must in cases you get KD'ed and then aim for maxing average stance then max KC and Brave escape.

Everything else is fair game but he didn't even say if he was going to be a Katana main or Bow main so yeah.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Anything charged, including Kanran and Sakura when they turn red.
    Sorry, but I had to ask for further clarification just in case. Since you said charged, I take it uncharged PAs wouldn't have the 10% damage increase? For all intents and purposes, I wish to know if stance charge ups affect bursting with uncharged kamikaze arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Personal preference aside I think he was mentioning that to him under the assumption that he had HU maxed, then again he said several months of not playing pso2 so yeah that gives it away.

And if you're going to main braver I think sense we got braver escape its a tough choice now I would say get Step atk and just reversal first as those are a must in cases you get KD'ed and then aim for maxing average stance then max KC and Brave escape.

Everything else is fair game but he didn't even say if he was going to be a Katana main or Bow main so yeah.
    Well, just reversal is pretty much a given so I didn't even have to say it. I was comparing stance to katana finish.

It only takes a few SP to get katana combat and lv1 katana finish. It would be a waste to not spent at least ONE point in katana combat. Plus, Lv1 finish doubles already, so it also isn't a bad choice to go for.

Escape isn't really a priority really, since the damage bonus isn't actually that much during escape and the main incentive is still katana finish. Even if it's really needed lv1 should suffice for quite some time until other skills are dealt with imo.

Quote Originally Posted by GradationAir View Post
    Escape isn't really a priority really, since the damage bonus isn't actually that much during escape and the main incentive is still katana finish. Even if it's really needed lv1 should suffice for quite some time until other skills are dealt with imo.
    Agreed with everything till I read this part I dunno if you think that deeply or think of the many possible situations but as far as Brave Escape goes that's more dps and more damage and those few w/e secs of invulnerability make sit count and totally makes up for a lot of things like not having to worry about JG'ing cause you lose out on dps towards KF the more you have to do that.

In short its the bane of all enemies especially bosses so maxing KC and BE would prove very handy for lvling in the early stages and on up besides it's not that hard to lvl.

And to make it clear in case you missed it I said he could max KC and BE and then AS and start working on w/e other skills he may want AS will def hold him for lvl ups to come.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Nov 8, 2013 at 05:09 PM.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Agreed with everything till I read this part I dunno if you think that deeply or think of the many possible situations but as far as Brave Escape goes that's more dps and more damage and those few w/e secs of invulnerability make sit count and totally makes up for a lot of things like not having to worry about JG'ing cause you lose out on dps towards KF the more you have to do that.
    Yes, but I was saying escape with a increase in DPS in mind. I think maxing a stance should take higher priority though.
    But Katana combat itself is a once in 2min thing, even longer if you didn't max it. Average stance should take higher priority. Having only 1 point in escape also covers 10 seconds already, enough until other better options are maxed first..
    Last edited by GradationAir; Nov 8, 2013 at 06:14 PM.