Page 175 of 576 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176177178185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 5755

Oh good, thanks. Hm, not sure if 7% is worth it, but then again it is always active...

I'll take anything that'll give AS more damage. Brave/Wise stance numbers is the goal!

Well, if you're not using katanas or bows sure, but katanas and bows are balanced around A/WS the same way knuckles, daggers, and dubs are balanced around B/WS...

...or they would be if Sega knew what do. It's possible every melee weapon is balanced around not having skilltrees at all. I do feel like katanas need that extra 10% to pack just the right amount of punch for being so immobile on things it doesn't 1shot. I don't think that new PA is really what katanas need to balance their damage, so much as a PA like guilty break.

That new PA that's coming is good, but something to get you within normal attack range faster would be preferable. Asagari would work if you could cancel it after the first strike, and if it went faster or had longer reach. I'm not asking for assault buster speeds, just something to let it move around faster than double stepping.

Cancelable Asagiri is something I've wanted to put in the player survey since Braver came out. Did I miss one, or did they stop doing those?

Braver would be amazing with just that change, or an on-demand Katana Combat (horizontal movement only), or an active Snatch Step that goes further, does more damage, and always places you directly behind your target.

Or hey, while I'm dreaming, let's not just let you cancel Asagiri, but it always ends right after the dash, at which point visible slashes continue hitting the target while you're free to do whatever.
    Last edited by UnLucky; Oct 24, 2013 at 05:05 PM.

Asagiri would be perfect if it had a JA circle and let you cancel it after the dash, then continued with the attack and give you a second JA circle like it does now.

Like how partisans have a JA circle after an attack, then a twirl, then another JA circle.

It still wouldn't be very good for the hitting and the damage part, though. Unless it could be charged for further distance and power.

Hello there, I just wanted to ask a quick question about Braver class. Skimming through threads, I have read that if I want to equip some high lvl units I would need to invest some points in defense on my mag. Is it still true? If yes I would like to know how many points and which type of defense I would need for that. Thanks!

Nope, not true anymore. I can equip pretty much every unit in the game with 0 def on my mag as a 62/60 br/hu.

Quote Originally Posted by Narrillnezzurh View Post
    I'll stop as soon as you acknowledge that canceling doesn't decrease execution time.
    Still waiting on that vid comparison.

Also that latent are we talking about when in the referee and that its average stance is 7% at 3? I am torn between the 30% OO gain now but as Giga already said its always active.

Also I was hoping Braver would get something like a shock wave AOE PA lie the vid Giga posted on the JP Agito but not that huge.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Oct 24, 2013 at 07:32 PM.

Sig by Gama

Pretty interesting that we finally get a bow with T-Atk on it, but the latent doesn't work for techs (I'll bet the Rapid Shoot one would). That, and Talis Bonus makes RSU totally not worth switching for