Page 258 of 576 FirstFirst ... 158208248255256257258259260261268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 5755

So Last Nemesis and Shunkashunran only drop from the rare version of Dark Bibras, meaning you need to both luck out with the EQ appearing in the first place, then luck out again with the rare boss showing up.

Somehow, I'm not surprised by this at all. Maybe they'll at least have the decency to make the thing a random spawn in certain free fields...
    Last edited by Rakurai; Dec 18, 2013 at 05:04 AM.

well ehhh , you could also get the level 10 disk from the non rare version , being a new PA , I would think it won't be balanced on higher levels

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

New EQ is up according to the schedule.

And I'm just sitting here updating.

Second time in the two weeks I've gotten up early to do something else, happened to have a new EQ up, and missed it due to the slow updater. GG sega.

Didn't get any new PAs in first run.

Disconnected during final wave in second run.

Oh how I knew this was coming.

Got banishing arrow lv 9. Has 100% dex and power modifier and costs 22 pp to use

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    Didn't get any new PAs in first run.

Disconnected during final wave in second run.

Oh how I knew this was coming.
    You kidding?

I got in at the last two minutes, joined an MPA, realized I was the wrong class from turning in COs last night, dropped to change, joined a new MPA, it was 3/12 until the x:30 announcement when it promptly dropped to 1/12.

I then proceeded to get 1shotted by an exploding thing that gave zero intuitive indication it was going to explode. Quest failed because everyone (me) had to leave the field.

Then I went and spent too much money on the stun PA thinking it was the dash PA, the stun PA promptly fell another 400k, and can't afford the dash PA because of it.

Oh well, at least this isn't why I got up this early.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Dec 18, 2013 at 06:56 AM.

Stun PA has lower range than kanran , costs 12 pp more, and deals 1000 damage once vs 1600 twice ( brave stance and no avg stance ) that does kanran , but stun lasts way longer , and I guess it can hit aerial enemies due to the animation ( haven't tested) , no doubt it will be another nice tool in braver arsenal

Still , there's a problem i'm starting to hate sega for , again they have introduced some PA that is going to be mandatory to use but I'm going to get penalized for having some skills learned.... the skill in question is snatch step... and the problem is that the stun breaks on 1 hit... no matter which hit... means that you cant stun and dash through the mobs because you're going to wake them up ._.

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Stun is about interruption, not keeping an enemy stunned.

So, Last Nemesis... pretty high power. 1480% at level 9, cost 40 PP to use. I'm curious to see the power of a level 16 disc.

Turns out level 16 is 1665% while still costing 40 PP.
    Last edited by NexusAZ; Dec 18, 2013 at 07:04 AM.

Shunka-Shunran
    lv 8
    power - 743
    dex modifier - 120%
    pp cost - 30

Really liking this move. Still hard to use being new and all but on single targets it does very well. Not to mention the three option strikes can be used to hit targets way out of your range. The damage is pretty decent as well ( can be charged). You can cancel during the pa, and the damage for each next hit seems to get bigger.

Fudou-Kuchinashi
    lv 9
    power - 65
    Dex Modifier - 100%
    pp cost - 40

Pretty much a weaker kanran but stuns enemies within the radius of your strike. Need to use it more to get a better idea of this pa (looks to be not very useful to me atm ).

Final Nemesis
    lv 8
    power - 1465
    dex modifier - 100%
    pp cost - 40

Like a kamikaze arrow and penetrating arrow in one. You rise from the ground up and if in the air, you stay in that exact position. Your vunerable while charging and can release pre-max charge, which fires at full power

Haven't had enough time with banishing arrow so I'll be back to edit my post as I test with it more.
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Dec 18, 2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: add-on