Page 259 of 576 FirstFirst ... 159209249256257258259260261262269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 5755

I have one of the new Katana PAs. It's the charging one.

It has a charging mechanic just like Sakura/Kanran/Hattou.
    Nemi charges forward and stabs the enemy, then she does an overhead slash, then a horizontal slash, then ends with an upwards swing which hits twice.
    It sorta like a "blade dance" PA, she can change targets between slashes.
    Sometimes it ends after the stab. Don't know why. Grapple mechanic??
    Oh yea, it hits HARD(seeing 8k-14k) hits per slash.

Would do more testing to break down the mechanics of this PA but I need to finish this final paper.
    Last edited by Natsu Nem; Dec 18, 2013 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Nem View Post
    I have one of the new Katana PAs. It's the charging one.

It has a charging mechanic just like Sakura/Kanran/Hattou.
    Nemi charges forward and stabs the enemy, then she two overhead slashes then ends with an upwards swing which hits twice.
    It sorta like a "blade dance" PA, she can change targets between slashes.
    Sometimes it ends after the stab. Don't know why. Grapple mechanic??
    Oh yea, it hits HARD(seeing 8k-14k) hits per slash.

Would do more testing to break down the mechanics of this PA but I need to finish this final paper.
    Doesn't it require some timed presses for the full animation? I could have sworn I read something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Stun is about interruption, not keeping an enemy stunned.
    The problem I see in that is precisely the new eq , didn't play the first one as braver but I want to know what effect do kanran and fudou have on the mob waves , do they focus you when you knock them down / stun them ? do the bigger mobs even get knocked down / stunned?

Stun lock could have been really useful even if it does lower damage

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    Doesn't it require some timed presses for the full animation? I could have sworn I read something like that.
    Just found out it requires a directional input. Each slash needs a directional input for the PA to continue. No need to input an individual direction each time for a slash. You can hold towards a single direction and the PA will continue on.
    Alright, enough testing because I really need to finish this paper.
    Last edited by Natsu Nem; Dec 18, 2013 at 07:17 AM.

Sold off a bunch of +1 protects I keep around for when I can just nearly afford something.

The new dash PA is interesting and crazy strong. The arrow keys don't do shit for me, but pressing target lock and moving the character movement thumbstick sure does. I'm hitting rappies for 16k x4 here. This is insane.

edit: correction, releasing and pressing the thumbstick is what's doing it (my target lock is thumbstick click)

I have no idea what the differences between the directions are.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Dec 18, 2013 at 07:17 AM.

Another nice bit about shunka-shunran is that you can cancel. While your doing the option strikes you can double back onto the target if they move behind you and follow up.

The REALLY nice part is how it pursues a far-off target between strikes. It's like you just redo the attack but for more damage.

How does this only cost 30pp? How is this not 50pp? Jesus. I thought Hatou Rindou was crazy but this...this is insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    The REALLY nice part is how it pursues a far-off target between strikes. It's like you just redo the attack but for more damage.

How does this only cost 30pp? How is this not 50pp? Jesus. I thought Hatou Rindou was crazy but this...this is insanity.
    I want a lv 16 one now.I can hit similar numbers to you but I want more. Seems christmas came early for Bravers.

Yeah, that's the best part. I'm only using level 9.

Well worth the 735k. The last swing even hits twice sometimes.

edit: oh my god it has hyper armor

WHO APPROVED THIS

WHY

edit2: I've noticed the final swing seems to look larger sometimes. It could be tied to the number of hits you land with the other swings, or could just be my imagination.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Dec 18, 2013 at 07:31 AM.

wait so it does more damage than hatou ? dafok?

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !