Page 216 of 576 FirstFirst ... 116166206213214215216217218219226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 5755

Lv16 Bow PA is decent. The entire string can kill pretty much anything as long as you don't miss the power hits. The power is great, flash is cool, but everything else is meh. Charge time needs to be reduce.

Lv16 Katana PA is derp as hell. Dump PP > PP Mag > dump PP > K.O! I test that on Vol, Zesh, Banther, Wolg, Cater, and Breu. I one shot a fawking Gu Wonda from the front, FROM THE FRONT! I didn't expect this, Hu/Br will definitely be a thing once SH TAs roll out. For now, S.Guren, S.Hiki, and Gekit should get the job done faster than most classes.

Quote Originally Posted by GradationAir View Post
    Judging the video Shunka-shunran seems have around 900~1000 PWR. They should've just tweaked Asagiri instead, because from the video it just seems like another dash in combo attack, just slower.

From the video Fudou-kuchinashi seems to do no damage.
    think it's safe to say the numbers in those videos can never be trusted.
    Last edited by SakoHaruo; Nov 15, 2013 at 09:49 AM.

Yup, I've been expecting hu/br to be very powerful between the mix of katanas and high tier partisan assbuster. The addition of moves like mainclass weapon guilty break are just icing on the delicious cake.

It won't have quite as much oomph as a hu/fi, but having katanas with their unique abilities, plus the novel ranged option of bows (penetrating arrow, etc.) picks up some slack that not even sacred skewer can cover.

And all I need is 100m for the susanos ツ

edit: Oh and right, not needing to worry about stance dancing with assbuster will be quite nice. 33% from all directions vs. 44% from the front and -15% from the back. Enemies turning around will not mean dealing less damage. Enemies being knocked down by another braver's kanran stops being a bother, etc.

I've also only just now noticed that most of the new seabed weapons are usable by bravers, even the boat launcher. That's neat.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Nov 15, 2013 at 09:40 AM.

Yeah, Tritt Shooter wasn't really what I expected...
    Was so hyped for it too :/

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Yup, I've been expecting hu/br to be very powerful between the mix of katanas and high tier partisan assbuster. The addition of moves like mainclass weapon guilty break are just icing on the delicious cake.

It won't have quite as much oomph as a hu/fi, but having katanas with their unique abilities, plus the novel ranged option of bows (penetrating arrow, etc.) picks up some slack that not even sacred skewer can cover.

And all I need is 100m for the susanos ツ

edit: Oh and right, not needing to worry about stance dancing with assbuster will be quite nice. 33% from all directions vs. 44% from the front and -15% from the back. Enemies turning around will not mean dealing less damage. Enemies being knocked down by another braver's kanran stops being a bother, etc.

I've also only just now noticed that most of the new seabed weapons are usable by bravers, even the boat launcher. That's neat.

Yes, all of this. all of this in Giga's post. too good o3o

I just check the weapon chart and there's also a pair of wired lance with JoT

Man, this is.... IT HAS BEGUN!!!

JoT? Is that the average stance latent? There's been a WL with that latent that braver can equip since SH launched, it's neat but I find very little use for WL on braver (especially since WL don't have any charge skills, herp derp).

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousNova View Post
    Yeah, Tritt Shooter wasn't really what I expected...
    Was so hyped for it too :/
    It's fine. Katanas needed more good PAs. I'm just looking forward to Final Nemesis, the new PA coming december.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Yeah I'm not a wired lance user either, just looking at all options that add to braver.

I'm focusing more on TAs and/or XQs. There are some situations where wired lancers can clear out a crowd of trash mob faster than your default weapon. Jp melee players showcase this all the time on Nab II and some of the good floors in XQs. The gear is also on the left side of the tree which means you lose nothing.

I still want my Yukikaze for Katana, though.
    Last edited by SakoHaruo; Nov 15, 2013 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    It's fine. Katanas needed more good PAs. I'm just looking forward to Final Nemesis, the new PA coming december.
    I dunno, just found it really underwhelming since it was hitting mobs for like, 1.5k per hit or something.
    Not too sure about the 'power hits' people are talking about in this thread.
    Are those the attacks that launch the mobs or something?
    Also, does this PA use S or R attack? It kinda looks like a combination of both.

And yes, the December PAs look awesome~ (´・ω・`)

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Do the red ring of death timing moves on katana count as charge moves?? /redtawded voice

(When this class first came out everyone said those didn't count, not sure if crowd opinion change or a patch changed/fixed that.)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Do the red ring of death timing moves on katana count as charge moves?? /redtawded voice

(When this class first came out everyone said those didn't count, not sure if crowd opinion change or a patch changed/fixed that.)
    They didn't, and they delayed changing them to count for a while, but I believe they do now.