Page 245 of 576 FirstFirst ... 145195235242243244245246247248255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    Dorito Shooter (トリットシュータ)
    ಠ_ಠ Was that intentional? The photon art doesn't seem nearly CoD enough to merit it though...

for Br/Hu using katanas. would i just go with the genric quartz/powerIII affix on units and on weapons? also would i have to do a full striking mag or 50 dex / 125 Striking mag? and for tree would this be workable?: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...nfsNJ2Hni20000
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    for Br/Hu using katanas. would i just go with the genric quartz/powerIII affix on units and on weapons? also would i have to do a full striking mag or 50 dex / 125 Striking mag? and for tree would this be workable?: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...nfsNJ2Hni20000
    I went average stance on my tree but I'm curious if there is a good use for weak stance in general (mobs, etc) or situationally (bosses, etc). Basically going to mirror the above post XD
    "Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Hamlet, Shakespeare

Ship 2 Chiffon

Quote Originally Posted by ChiffonFairchild View Post
    I went average stance on my tree but I'm curious if there is a good use for weak stance in general (mobs, etc) or situationally (bosses, etc). Basically going to mirror the above post XD
    Using weak stance for mobbing isn't a good idea unless it's a large mob since most mobs have an untargetable weak point. Weak stance is more of a situational boost.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    I've seen a few Dex Bravers using Mod/Shoot/Power/Abilty/Boost (four out of the five for a 4slot) on units, it's cheap and easy to make. Use a Dex Mag if you want to use both weapons. If you only want to use Katanas go Striking Mag or Range Mag for Bows. Weak Stance is a Bullet Bow skill, you can hit easy head shots for max damage. Go Average Stance if you wanna main Katanas.

After you decide which one you want to main or if you want to use both weapons, you should re-work your tree a bit to fit your playstyle.
    Last edited by SakoHaruo; Dec 3, 2013 at 03:39 PM.

katana main.
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...dnmxsXI2l20000 is this correct now?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Using weak stance for mobbing isn't a good idea unless it's a large mob since most mobs have an untargetable weak point. Weak stance is more of a situational boost.
    It's also a bad idea for bosses since Hatou Rindou hits multiple hitboxes, likely not all weak points.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Yup, HR was the nail in the coffin for weak stance katana builds. The average stance latents and mobbing difficulties were contributing factors, but the way HR blankets a third of your screen with damage numbers sealed the deal.

Yep, just like Giga said: HR was the nail in the coffin for weak stance katana. Now Weak stance is most preferably for bullet bows during boss fights.

http://youtu.be/JZDMgl6LXbY?t=1m6s

I just realized something about this video. How does the katana braver manage to kill the dragonkin with the new PA by barely dealing only 5k damage? Those dragonkin have upwards like 12k+ HP in SH mode.

Do you think the same goes for rockbear then?

EDIT: Also realized they show the braver one-shotting dagans with kanran...
    just no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.