Page 248 of 576 FirstFirst ... 148198238245246247248249250251258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I hope sega's programmers would stop being so fucking lazy, and properly buff PAs by increasing the damage of all levels before the final level, and have them scale linearly to the final level, instead of the current 'worthless until lvl16' bullshit we've seen with tsukimi, and gekka.

It's one thing to be a lazy programmer, but you don't let that get in the way of gameplay. Until a player gets their braver to level 50/gets lucky with the lvl16 disk drops, both of the aforementioned PAs do less damage than kanran kikyou, and are generally less useful in every single way, and this could very easily be the start of a terrible trend.
    Or if they're too lazy to do that, at the very least make all the discs tradable.

Not only is it bad enough that you have to be high enough level to get the massive boost in power in some level 11/16 PAs, but you have to be lucky enough to find the disc too.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Even new players get the authentic experience of waiting for balance patches in real time!
    where the fuck is the upvote button

edit: also it took me until yesterday to find hien tsubaki 16

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Even new players get the authentic experience of waiting for balance patches in real time!

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    where the fuck is the upvote button
    Here's your like button or something close to upvote.

Spoiler!

I don't really mind having to hunt down for PAs that are useless until lv16. I mean honestly speaking, besides those what else are you going to hunt for in pso2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Rare weapo-pffthahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thumbs up Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pugas87 View Post
    Katana Combat is a skill you can set in your skill pallette (numbers 1234567890) you press it once to initiate it. Every attack you do in katana combat increases the damage of combat finish, which is initiated if you press katana combat again within the time limit (20 seconds i believe) that counts down once you press it the first time. Each successive JA you do in katana combat gives you a bonus if you have ja bonus. Best case scenario (with max JA bonus and Combat finish) you start katana combat, hit all JA, and combat finish for a real big damage number. Combat finish is also an area attack. Combat escape allows you to be invincible for a portion of katana combat.

you can go here for more information: http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/class_7.php#tree
    Wow, you really brighten my mind, until this point, I never think there are active skills that could be assigned in the palette.. Really thanks for your explanation, I appreciate it very much...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Rare weapo-pffthahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I know right? Just wait till we get the next difficulty and 11*s are available. Hunting those will make hunting DS or Zexia bullet a walk in the park...

I'd love it if instead of +2 Power every level up to 15 then suddenly +200 at 16, they'd stagger it just a bit.

Something like splitting 1/3 of the "balance patch" amongst 1-10, 11-15, and 16.

So if lv1 is 200 Power, and lv10 used to be 218, now it's +10 per level for 290 at lv10.
    11-15 become +15 per level for 365 power at lv15
    and finally lv16 gets +65, for 430 total, exactly the same as in the old system.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

It's not that the programmers are lazy. I'd imagine it's something closer to this:

1. Producers decide what they want to see or designers pitch ideas to their bosses
    2. Designers try to conceptualize the ideas within the game's context
    3. Programmers try to implement what the designers end up with
    4. Designers/testers playtest the finished idea and suggest tweaks
    5. Programmers implement tweaks
    6. Testers play around with free costumes on internal test server
    7. Our HDDs get deleted
    8. Producers go home to fap over themselves