Page 275 of 576 FirstFirst ... 175225265272273274275276277278285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    my friend bought it for 300k before
    I believe you cause I bought mine for the same price lvl 10 under cutters bby~!

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    No, since it doesn't do 1.4m in one hit... it's 700k x2

Like I could go corral a ton of mobs and do 500k with a single Kanran for a funny screenshot, but that doesn't make the PA OP.

If you specified in your description, that's fine. I just didn't get to see it since you embedded it here.
    I think you're missing the point. BA was able to triple my damage for only 20pp. No other PA even comes close to letting you do that for just 20pp and minimal setup.

I fully understand your point of not counting multiply mobs being hit. However in this case it hit 2 arms with only 1 BA. Since Falz arms share the same HP bar and the 700k x2 was a result of 1 BA, I considered it one hit.

The main thing I was trying to show here was the fact BA can hit multiple enemies/parts. For that reason it might very well be the best PA at the moment.

I really don't know what to make of banish arrow.

I mean, it's good. And that's good.

It's what hybrid classes should have: Damage without requiring stat pooling. It's good whether you have 2k ratk or 5 ratk. Good again.

But other classes have nothing like it. Bad. Neither does katana for that matter. Bad.

Isn't katana good enough already? Sega's been riding katana braver so much as it is.

And they're still going to give katana and bow more PP from normal attacks.
    And faster step attack (though the bow badly needs this change).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

I would like to have more control over Shunka as well as be able to swing faster..... this snapping on to targets and sometimes dashing through them is kinda frustrating...

We do not need the help of auto-target to effectively use this PA. This seems like it was done to cater to a child.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    I would like to have more control over Shunka as well as be able to swing faster..... this snapping on to targets and sometimes dashing through them is kinda frustrating...

We do not need the help of auto-target to effectively use this PA. This seems like it was done to cater to a child.
    I ..... have to agree with you about control, dashing through, and auto-target help need ..... I got same problem too >_<
    Last edited by final_attack; Dec 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM.

Shunka's problem is the second and third swing. Those are annoying. Short range, minimal turn, and irritating to control.

For just closing gaps and wailing on a high HP target the whole attack is pretty great, but for dashing between mobs you can 1shot it's meh. I'd much rather use it to close the gap to the first one, skip the next 3 hits and bust out SE or kanran than deal with the second and third strike of shunka.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Lambda Kalicizma would be stronger than Dio with it's latent, right?

Dio what? "Dio" is a prefix like "Lambda" is. There are several Dio katanas.

I feel like they originally designed Shunka to be much weaker, but perhaps they realized how crazy the autotargeting was and just tripled the damage before release.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I really don't know what to make of banish arrow.

I mean, it's good. And that's good.

It's what hybrid classes should have: Damage without requiring stat pooling. It's good whether you have 2k ratk or 5 ratk. Good again.

But other classes have nothing like it. Bad. Neither does katana for that matter. Bad.
    Well, banish arrow does scale with your ratk, since it scales with only your own damage output on your PAs. I still haven't taken much liking to it. Maybe because I don't have enough PP to make good use of it, or I just tend to use it and notice I'm not actually full on PP, and bow sucks at regenerating it, at which point I just switch to katana and forget I have a bow.