Page 284 of 576 FirstFirst ... 184234274281282283284285286287294334384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 5755

Yup, a bit less tatk than bibras rod (which I also carry for casting when not using banish arrow) but banish arrow deals 1.3x the damage you deal while it's in place.

Bow: Bosses
    Rod: Errything else

When I go back to fo/br I'll try out talises with this, although that might get a bit finicky.

Also, it's worth noting that the bow's element doesn't matter for this. I have one with like 24 wind, doesn't matter. Banish Arrow doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    so for banish arrow BR/HU i should use 60-ratk affix units? and what bows are really good but afordable? also how would i build the tree?
    You could try since it has judgment time potential so it will increase your damage by another 7% at max assuming your using averages stance and its only like 100k:

リカルバリ

If no premium you could just go for the 9* as it has 911 r attack and immediate strike potential :

ラムダフォーヴ

Quote Originally Posted by kabutozero View Post
    HU easily doubles the damage on a JA , if each JA accumulated , there would be quite a lot more damage don't you think?
    This is exactly how I would test it. Compare it with Fury on or off. The entire PA should get stronger evenly, but if it really has an innate JA then you would notice the later hits ramping up a lot more.

Though it could also ignore JA skills and still get the "normal" 30% JA, in which case it would be much harder to test.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Oh, i just realized the vibras set is amazing if you do FO/BR and use the bow...

Yeah, the unit set is a nice upgrade from the 6* spikes I've been using on that character. 21k nafoies ain't bad. They're nothing amazing I'm guessing, but they're not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    The tech damage by itself isn't much different from using a rod if you have a T ATK affixed vibras bow. It's just that banish arrow lets FO's deal over twice as much damage than before in a window of time.
    Well that is much more interesting.

Now if only using techs from a weapon other than rods or talis looked interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    I honestly don't understand what your point is for any of this... your ratios given damage variance between each portion on both tests are roughly the same.
    I didn't mention anything about the damage of each individual slash, because obviously each of them has its own modifier, which accumulate to 755%. And it has nothing to do with my test, either.

What I'm trying to say is that, the damage multipliers on the second attempt clearly is around 40% more than the first one. But regular JAs only give 10%, yeah? Then you may proceed to explain the 10% bonus left out, because like I said in my previous post, the initial JA gives 10%, and the accuracy modifier gives 20%. If you said the JA animation in between each slash does nothing, then where is the 10% bonus left off?

I may be wrong though, in the end, it may just do nothing. And the numbers probably were manipulated by RNG.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh wait .... I thought regular JA gave 30% ? I just tried, using BrFo, so no JA bonus from Hunter ...... 337 (nonJA) - 449 (JA'ed). I think it's around 30%, since I dunno which mob I hit, Gulfur or Oodan in SH TA since they're kinda packed :/ That would explain a little bit difference

And I do wonder about the accuracy modifier though
    Last edited by final_attack; Dec 21, 2013 at 09:38 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Now if only using techs from a weapon other than rods or talis looked interesting.
    Yeah really...why don't they just give casting for bows the arrow firing animation?

Or make it an option?

Or something, I dunno.

Handcasting is okay on some weapons, but every single weapon...eh. I want my foot casting with twin mechs, you know?