Page 310 of 576 FirstFirst ... 210260300307308309310311312313320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 5755

So you can dash/guard cancel Asagiri Rendan any time after the initial dash.

I'll post this elsewhere, but this is some data for those of you looking to grab weapons based on their Potentials, due to the new crafting system allowing lower rarity weapons' ATP to catch up to 10 stars'.

I used a カリシズマ (translated as "Kalicizma", a 9 star weapon) versus a ラムダラクルイコウ (translated as "Lambda Lacruico", a 10 star weapon) for this test.

The カリシズマ has its potential at 1, which raises Average Stance's effect by 5%. The ラムダラクルイコウ has no damage-related potential, and so this isn't a factor in the following comparisons.

The カリシズマ, Extended to level 4, has a S-Atk of 820 at +10, with no damage-related affixes. The ラムダラクルイコウ, unExtended, has 897 at +10, with Vol Soul and Power III included.

Both have Fire 50 and were used against level 61 Gulfs, under the effect of Katana Gear. Only critical hits using Sakura End were recorded.

The Braver used for this test had 970 S-Atk with no weapon equipped. The following build was used. Note that Fury Stance Up 2 is only level 4: http://tinyurl.com/m4d7kkm

ラムダラクルイコウ came in at 5150 per hit. カリシズマ dealt 5197.

An obvious point in the lower rarity weapon's favor, but this doesn't tell the whole story, because it has a much wider variance; 10 star weapons innately have much lower variance than their lower-ranked cousins. This Braver has 465 Dex, and Kanran Kikyo, for example, has approximately 50 damage variance when using the ラムダラクルイコウ. The カリシズマ can have as much as 300, a considerable drop.

There are more factors that can increase the カリシズマ's viability, of course, such as an additional Extension, which will give it sixty or more ATP in my estimation, and raising its Potential to 3, but it's also worth mentioning that the ラムダラクルイコウ can also be extended, although it won't actually get stronger than it was until Extend level 4, and as far as I can tell, 10 stars can't be Extended past 4 at this time, so that's as far as it's going.

On that note, don't bother Extending your 10 stars unless you plan to hang onto them indefinitely for this reason; you're getting about as much as a damage Affix and a Soul combined from it, which has value when you put it that way, but not if you're not going to use it for long; it'll cost you a few hundred thousand and some uncommon materials.

Another thing to note for people who may have seen these tests and deemed it worthy to work on some lower gear is that Extending a weapon can make its requirements greatly exceed their original values; the カリシズマ, for example, started out requiring 330 Dex, but after bringing it to Extend level 4, required 460. A Great Success brought this down to a much more manageable 391. You're free to attempt the same level as many times as you want if your aim is to bring down a weapon requirement that's gotten too rich for your capabilities, so that's something to keep in mind, too.

This isn't the most comprehensive test in the world, but hopefully it can shape some peoples' outlooks on their future weapon decisions.

So I have some questions about BR.
    Currently my BR is 50 and HU is 36.
    Using コウゴンギン Kougongin as my Katana.

On the last Mining Defense I end up getting the 11* ナスヨテリ Nasuyoteri

I wasn't really playing BR much but seeing i got that....figured...why not use it....
    But I assume you couldnt use the bow naturally as it requires R-atk so i'd think r-atk on mag would be needed...

Currently my mag is ~57 Ability and 2 Striking Attack

Which comes to my questions:
    How much R-atk would I need to put on mag to use bow?
    Could I still have effective katana usage (damage wise) if I wanted to use that bow?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Nasuyoteri is not worth the grinding effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    So I have some questions about BR.
    Currently my BR is 50 and HU is 36.
    Using コウゴンギン Kougongin as my Katana.

On the last Mining Defense I end up getting the 11* ナスヨテリ Nasuyoteri

I wasn't really playing BR much but seeing i got that....figured...why not use it....
    But I assume you couldnt use the bow naturally as it requires R-atk so i'd think r-atk on mag would be needed...

Currently my mag is ~57 Ability and 2 Striking Attack

Which comes to my questions:
    How much R-atk would I need to put on mag to use bow?
    Could I still have effective katana usage (damage wise) if I wanted to use that bow?
    You can equip the bow naturally as long as you keep feeding your dex mag and have the skill braver mag. It will take you awhile though. My mag is like lv150 and has 589 r-atk..

better off putting r-atk on your tree and then resetting it once you can equip it naturally with pure dex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

weird, though I had posted a message.

Well I shifted to AS and well damn , I can see braver opness with my eyes now :S

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Quote Originally Posted by kabutozero View Post
    weird, though I had posted a message.

Well I shifted to AS and well damn , I can see braver opness with my eyes now :S
    O_O Getting some serious deja-vu from that post.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    Nasuyoteri is not worth the grinding effort.
    Unfortunate truth (or fortunate, depending on your perspective).

List of bows:
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%9C%E3%82%A6

While the Nasuyoteri has the highest base atk, and among the highest non-planetary damage bonuses, bows these days thrive on their blunt force damage (kamikaze arrow does not benefit from weak hit advance, only pew pew PAs like master shoot or penetrating arrow do). That, plus the low element makes it lower real damage than a 50 element 10* of your choosing (which will probably be cheaper to grind repeatedly).

It's pretty though, and has some nice pimp factor, and that's worth considering in this game seeing as you'll be wrecking everything regardless.

The choice is yours.

Awww that just killed my happiness lol (not really but a lil haha)

Plus right now im not using premium so until I do again.....getting a bow of 50% is out of reach unless i coincidentally kept getting the same bow in ruins numerous times
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

So what's Braver working with now? Been gone for awhile, not much time to delve into what has transpired up until now. I'll probably go hit up the official site to see whats up.

Sig by Gama