Page 330 of 576 FirstFirst ... 230280320327328329330331332333340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 5755

If minibosses spawned more frequently I'd be totally cool with them dying so quickly, but...man, it's just so unsatisfying having 7 minutes of boosters when I walk into a 4 player filled katadransa boss room, and then have the same boosters expire in area 2 of a tundra run that even gave a burst :/

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Except they've been doing the exact opposite of that for a while now.

And then the other classes that can't SRoll shunka lunka WB will just die horribly all day long
    Right, Sega obviously considers "balance" to just keep giving everyone more powerful PA's / Techs until we can all kill bosses in less than 10 seconds.

In the overall class guide dewman/duman was recommended for a BU/HU. My question now is: wouldn't cast be superior since it doesn't have the low HP disadvantage?

Duman still has higher S-Atk, but yes if you wanted the higher HP/S-Def then Cast would be a good compromise.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Thanks UnLucky. I guess i go for the dps and looks, so duman.

I think all the classes right now feel overpowered except Hunter and Melee Techer really. I don't remember bosses getting wiped this bad in VH AQs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Perfect balance is impossible.

A rough equilibrium is not.
    With Sega both are impossible

Can someone clear this up for me?

Someone on another post said this about a mag for a katana braver:

"Dex itself does increase your damage, and at the same rate that Atk would as well, but it's the minimum instead of maximum damage that rises. With Braver Mag, you get a good amount of Atk to go along with your Dex. You can also still use a pure Atk mag if you'd like."

So, does this mean that it's ok to raise a mag as pure dex, and you'd still get a damage boost like an S-atk mag? Or does it only raise the minimum damage(what happens if the minimum equals maximum?), while S-atk mags raise the maximum damage?

I guess what I want to know in short is, is it better to raise a mag as pure dex, pure s-atk, or a mix? I've tried searching threads, but I can't find any clear statement as to which is most suitable for damage. >_<
    My braver friends seem to both have pure dex mags, and suggest it, but I see a lot of people here say it's not needed except to equip high level stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Vetur View Post
    Can someone clear this up for me?

Someone on another post said this about a mag for a katana braver:

"Dex itself does increase your damage, and at the same rate that Atk would as well, but it's the minimum instead of maximum damage that rises. With Braver Mag, you get a good amount of Atk to go along with your Dex. You can also still use a pure Atk mag if you'd like."

So, does this mean that it's ok to raise a mag as pure dex, and you'd still get a damage boost like an S-atk mag? Or does it only raise the minimum damage(what happens if the minimum equals maximum?), while S-atk mags raise the maximum damage?

I guess what I want to know in short is, is it better to raise a mag as pure dex, pure s-atk, or a mix? I've tried searching threads, but I can't find any clear statement as to which is most suitable for damage. >_<
    My braver friends seem to both have pure dex mags, and suggest it, but I see a lot of people here say it's not needed except to equip high level stuff?
    S-Atk raises your minimum and maximum damage with Striking weapons. R-Atk for Ranged min/max, and T-Atk for Technic min/max.

Dex raises your minimum damage twice as much as any Atk stat, and for all damage types with any weapon, but does nothing for max damage.

However, your minimum damage is capped by your maximum damage. And using a rare weapon also forces your minimum damage to the exact same cap regardless of your Dex.

So using a Dex mag will help you to equip certain gear, and also improve your minimum damage with 1-6* or crafted weapons, but will not do anything at all for rare (uncrafted) weapons.
    Last edited by UnLucky; Apr 4, 2014 at 08:06 AM.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

The difference between Dex mag and pure striking mag is that the dex mag would have 87 less s-atk, 87 more r-atk and 175 more Dex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.