Page 496 of 576 FirstFirst ... 396446486493494495496497498499506546 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 5755

Hold out for 6 days and wait for the NT weapons. If you haven't gotten Red Katana/Bow and a Hiei set yet, go for those first.

May I ask why penetrating arrow? The damage seems on the low side. Am I missing something to it?

Also, does charging banish arrow affect anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    May I ask why penetrating arrow? The damage seems on the low side. Am I missing something to it?
    I assume because the uncharged damage isn't that much lower than the charged damage, and the pp cost is low compared to most other bow PAs so you can spam it quickly. I've never tried it though, so I dunno how good it actually is, and it seems like doing something stronger first like charged master shot would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Also, does charging banish arrow affect anything.
    It adds an AoE, there's no reason to charge it against a boss other than making sure your shot is aimed well.

Penetrate Arrow is capable of hitting twice per PA and supposedly 3 times on certain enemies with long hit-boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Penetrate Arrow is capable of hitting twice per PA and supposedly 3 times on certain enemies with long hit-boxes.
    Oh yeah, that.

Sorry I have a queestion, so I main Braver/HU and I'm aiming to make it a pure s-atk mag, but I also have an orbit bow. Is there anyway for the s-atk to go well with the Bow or am I screwed?

Quote Originally Posted by Gestriden View Post
    Sorry I have a queestion, so I main Braver/HU and I'm aiming to make it a pure s-atk mag, but I also have an orbit bow. Is there anyway for the s-atk to go well with the Bow or am I screwed?
    It should be fine, as far as I know that's how most people recommend doing it.

You gain enough R-atk from Rapid Shoot Up 1/2 anyway, 500 r-atk in total.

Hi, I want to make a Braver(Bow)/Ranger with only focusing on R-Attack. Which skills should I upgrade and what should I note to get a good character?

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Kai View Post
    Hi, I want to make a Braver(Bow)/Ranger with only focusing on R-Attack. Which skills should I upgrade and what should I note to get a good character?
    Take the rapid shot and weak stance related stuff (weak stance crit is debatable and so do rapid shot itself, you get it for rapid stance up only. Ra pretty solid so no touching in that.

maybe something like this? Add the main class only skill only if you sure you are gonna main that. (captain obvious, i know)

Anyway, if you read previous post, and previous post, and more previous post, you will find out that people are doing hybrid br these days, and they already given the skill point allocation for that.